Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Sorry I'm late. How'd your week go?

Replies

• diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No worries kayjosh2422. We all have busy lives. I knew you would post when you had time.

MFP SW 189.5
    CSW 168.7
    CGW 150
    Wk 1 167.2
    Wk 2 164.6
    Wk 3 163.3

So far so good. Bad news is I've got diabetes. :( It's my own fault. Years of not taking care of myself has taken its toll. Now I have to eat healthy and lose weight. Everyone take care of yourselves. You don't want this very preventable disease or any other to happen to you.
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    CSW: 165
    CGW: 150
    UGW: 140

04/09: 163.0 lbs
    04/16: 162.0 lbs
    04/23: 160.5 lbs

This week went well. I have joined my local unislim group (not sure if everyone know them but they are like weight watchers or something similar). it's my first time doing something like that so I'm hoping it works.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    SW(04/01) 230.8 lbs
    GW(08/01) 199.8

Week 1- 229.2 (apparently it didn't post.)
    Week 2- 231.6 lbs
    Week 3- 235.6 lbs

I'm more tired than normal this last week, my wrists, fingers and ankles hurt. I haven't been able to exercise (except for walking my daughter to and from school. But even pushing the stroller hurts.) I'm over eating again. I just can't seem to control anything, and I'm not sure what to start with.
  • diggydog2
    Options
    Thanks for the hug. I really needed that
  • diggydog2
    Options
    Hi Megannxx. I know how it feels to be out of control. What works for me is to concentrate on one thing. Maybe eating more vegetables or drinking more water. Focusing on one thing instead of trying to conquer everything at once seems to make things more manageable. I’m sorry you’re in so much pain. Are you receiving treatment for it? I really hope you feel better soon. You can take control back. Just take it one step at a time and don’t beat yourself up. Keep going forward and tell yourself that you can do this.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    MFP SW 259
    CSW 242.6
    CGW 126
    UGW 140
    Wk 1 242.6
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    SW 224

W1 222.6
    W2 222
    W3 225
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    @diggydog2

Thank you! I've been able to increase my vegetables, which is pretty easy because I love them. I'm working on increasing my water as well. I'm consuming 2L of water, and I know I need more. I'm trying to cut the junk out. And I need to refocus my mind. I'm bingeing a lot, and I know that if I stop, then I'll go back to eating next to nothing again. I know I can't do that because I'm nursing. So trying to find a happy place for mind and body is very hard currently.

My pain has been decreasing! I've been doing a whole lot of nothing and it seems to an helping. So I'm not sure what was going on there. Getting in to see my doctor is nearly impossible. It takes a minimum of about 4 months.

One big step is that I know what I need to work on. My next step is starting to work on them.