May 7 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, planned on walking an hour but had to stop and go home at 45 minutes because my poor little girl had an accident in her stroller. She's been potty training for the past month and only had an accident the first day, but for some reason today she had 2 accidents. I'm still so proud of her though. She's doing amazing!

Calories: under!

Tracked: yes, even the miniature KitKat!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    New schedule with the trainer. I got to the gym at 6 a.m. this morning. I usually work out at home in the morning,but now I have my Monday morning workout at Anytime Fitness with Emily the trainer. She make me work like crazy. Emily is highly trained and a very capable coach. I am pushing myself.
    Calories: significantly below limit
    Tracking;ok
    Exercise: 60 minutes of serious cardio/strength workout.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Two mile walk around the hood, we got up too late to go further, it’s hot today. Day 1 of a 7 day workout

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,968 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 5 hours of painting without a break. Surprisingly exhausting! Also got out for an evening walk with the family.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yay to 3x! 3 mile walk. 101F. Not sure how much I can/will continue my outside walks.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    May 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes Pilates (weights) and 1 hr 7 mins walking

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    May 7
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Track yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    May 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Dog walking

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes. Back on track

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank
    Yes

• RWayne48
    RWayne48 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

@craigo3154 thanks for the encouragement :smile: I'm definitely finishing this challenge - it is very insightful to see where the calories are going and more importantly, am I getting enough of various nutrients...it's my first run and I expected a little bit of a challenge to stay with it
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    May 7
    yes x 3
    Exercise not too exciting. Rode up the little hill to see Buddy. His coordination and balance for walking is diminished after his siezure. He is still willing to soldier on though. I love that about that little guy.
    Worked in the yard. I gotta prioritize that for a while. Get to bike riding too much and the yard suffers.
    I only got 60,000 feet of climbing so far this year. So I am kind of behind my last years pace. Oh well. It has to be fun and I got to have a yard that the neighbors will put up with.
    I ought to put a picture of something that represents my mentality. Countdown to Memorial Day. Going camping. Last year's hobo camp. This year I got the same place.
    gor360qiwo99.jpg
  • amichelel588
    amichelel588 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pass day today, but yes x3 for the 5th and 6th!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I ought to put a picture of something that represents my mentality. Countdown to Memorial Day. Going camping. Last year's hobo camp. This year I got the same place.
    Looks like a great place to be! Nothing better than a "thoughtful spot."

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep