Spreadsheet Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
Please feel free to set your own weight loss goal for the challenge.

The spreadsheet is just an added tool to use. It is not required to use the spreadsheet in order to participate in this challenge. o:)

Enter your Starting Weight in the column with the heading that is highlighted in pink.

After that, you can enter your weight on the day of your normal weigh-in. Just find the date range on the spreadsheet that matches your particular weigh-in day and enter your weight in that column.

For those who do not weigh weekly, please PRE-FILL the "Weigh-In Weeks", with your last known weight, until the week of your next actual Weigh-In week.

Please note that if you have joined us on a previous challenge, check the spreadsheet as your info may already be listed. B)

Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/103_NXx2YJqPytQehyE-cAHdWTjlFzz6MpjjUB-s5AYg/edit?usp=sharing

If you find a problem with the spreadsheet calculations, please feel free to message me, email me or post a comment in this thread. I try hard to make sure everything is correct, but sometimes mistakes happen. :s

Some folks have had trouble entering info on the spreadsheet.
Make sure you have google sheets app downloaded to your device.
(It's too hard to use my Android tablet for this so I use my computer to access the spreadsheet.)

If you are still having trouble, use a desktop/laptop computer, log into the MFP website and try clicking the link.

And sometimes, it's just Google having issues.

If those don't work, leave your info on this thread and someone will enter it for you. :)

For those who are new to MFP, or to this type challenge, here is an explanation of some of the spreadsheet column headings:

MFP SW - your weight when you first initially started using MFP. (MFP Starting Weight)
Starting Weight - your weight at the beginning of this challenge
Challenge Target - the weight you are aiming for at the end of this challenge
UGW - the weight you would like to be at the very end of your fitness journey - (Ultimate Goal Weight).

Hope this helps with your fitness journey.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cycletrak1
    Options
    It's a sad day....because MFP is changing it's format and not allowing Android OS under 5.0, I will no longer be able to be a member of MFP after June 25th as my OS is 4.4.

The only access I will have is through the computer (assuming I have browsers they will accept) and I am not going to be tied to using a computer everyday to log etc.

So unless something changes, I will no longer be doing the spreadsheet or participating on MFP after June 25th.

It's been fun. Thank you Margaret @kayjosh2422 for each of these challenges that you have put together. I know it's a lot of work. I've been with you since the very 1st challenge that you created.

I wish all of you all my best. <3

Continue working toward a fitter and healthier YOU!!

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    @cycletrak1 so sorry to hear that! That's just ridiculous! I wish you all the best!
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Thank you @Megannxx. <3
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that. There's no way I'd log into MFP daily on a computer either so I completely understand that. It seems crazy!