June 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 6th
    Exercised - Yes, 20 min.walk
    Calories - Yes, phew, cut that close - 45 calories left!
    Tracked - Yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    6-June
    Exercise: over 2 hours of hiking. Up to the summit, was about 2.6miles and 2000 feet of elevation
    Such lovely views...and what a fantastic area to get exercise while enjoying the environment!

@RangerRickL beautiful picture of Rose and your daughter, Diana. I can see the resemblance.

@trixsey1 thank you for sharing your photos.

6/6 for me:
    Exercise? Yes...65 minute walk and 30 minutes low impact exercise with Gilad
    Calories? Within my allowance
    Tracked? Everything logged
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3xyes!
  • breadmctoast
    breadmctoast Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Exercised yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes
    calories: yes
    tracked: yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today. Nice long walk with my youngest in the stroller. She’s going to be 5 this summer, not a baby anymore! But it’s still handy that she enjoys the stroller so we can walk at my pace.
    Great pics today!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Exercise was the strength challenge at gym. Deadlift day and the doms from Mondays squats was very vocal but I got through the session. I keep reminding myself it is just the muscles growing stronger!
    Calories was close. I should have avoided the third cookie but I came in at the upper limit I set myself so it's OK.
    Everything logged including all 3 cookies.

Frustrating day at work when I discovered my intern needs a serious warning regarding some unacceptable behaviour. He is off sick so gotta wait till he is back to deal with it too.

But my friends had their baby and I'm so excited for them!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,319 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @RangerRickL Lovely ladies! I’m off to Dallas tomorrow as well! Technically Wylie & Frisco
    @cardio_enthusias & @trixsey1 thanks for your pics.

Yes 3x. 30 min bike.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    June 5
    Yes x 3

June 6
    Yes x 3

Nice walk with hubby. So proud of him. He's been walking a little over 2 miles to neighbors to do weights. Today when I walked with him he had really picked up the pace.

Yesterday did lots of gardening (gets your heart rate up pulling weeds especially when you are in a hurry to get it done.). Also lots if housework and dog waking. Getting way over step goal. Think I need to bump it up.

• traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes!
    Calorie budget: under budget by 120 calories to compensate for some of the overage from the day before!
    Tracked everything: 100%!

I’m excited to share that since September 2014, I’ve lost 17 pounds—a total of 25 pounds since January 2014! Friend request me to see my progress photo!
  • Stardust620
    Stardust620 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 17 minutes of yoga plus a few minutes of pushups, planks, & crunches to bump it up over 20.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Ate pretty low-cal stuff throughout the day so I had plenty of calories left in the evening when I finished teaching my night class. Ended up getting dinner at Wendy's and ate only half the fries to stay under budget.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. Did my research!

Yesterday I woke up late so I didn't have time to make my usual breakfast smoothie. This meant I had more calories to play with during the rest of the day, but wow did I have low energy! It made it very clear what a big difference veggies and other nutritious goodies at breakfast make for the rest of your day! I worked a pretty solid 14 hour day yesterday, so I didn't have a lot of time for exercise, but I still forced myself to do my yoga before bed, and felt much better for having done it!
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Logged: Yes

5/2, SW: 197
    6/1, CW: 182.0 (haven't been in the low 180's since H.S.)
    6/7, 180.2

June 2018
    Sunday 06/03: 180.6
    Sunday 06/10:
    Sunday 06/17:
    Sunday 06/24:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    @cardio_enthusiast Wow! SO gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for posting these !!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,112 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Sorry to be late. Passed out last night :)

Yes x 3
    Exercised - 69 mins (41 Pilates tough with inc, weights!! And a 28)
    Calories- yes, under 200-300 depending on the app
    Tracking: yes, everything, always.
    Have tracked everything for 250 days as of tomorrow - weighing everything for the past 5-7 mos. I strongly PREFER tracking everything now, so I can eat more. It’s also one of the reasons I no longer eat out. When I used to guess at calories or amounts, I’d add extra calories because I wasn’t sure. Now, I have all my data! :)
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Using my first sickday becouse... well im sick :s
  • katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    6/6

I thought I was all good today but realized I forgot to log a snack that put me over :( So I'm going to have to take a pass for today!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep