June 6 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1

I wallowed and are all the food. Watched series instead of training. Didn't log what I ate once I was home. At least I only keep healthy stuff here so while it was high quantity, it wasn't junk.

New day and heading to gym soon. Food planned including the movie treats for Solo tonight. Taking Dad for early Fathers Day treat and first time my niece is joining us as well. Her mom and I watch most movies together because her dad had totally different taste to us. (She is niece by choice because I don't actually have any and her mom is my best friend, plus I'm cooler than her real aunts.)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Pass Day 1

I wallowed and are all the food. Watched series instead of training. Didn't log what I ate once I was home. At least I only keep healthy stuff here so while it was high quantity, it wasn't junk.

New day and heading to gym soon. Food planned including the movie treats for Solo tonight. Taking Dad for early Fathers Day treat and first time my niece is joining us as well. Her mom and I watch most movies together because her dad had totally different taste to us. (She is niece by choice because I don't actually have any and her mom is my best friend, plus I'm cooler than her real aunts.)

Oops, this was for 7 June!
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    June 6
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    June 6