June 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Anyone here have a Fitbit and want to join a daily or weekly challenge? I find them very motivating. My Fitbit profile is https://www.fitbit.com/user/3F77VZ
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    June 10th
    After having 13,979 steps because of work last night my knee is bothering me so today I'm having a chill day on exercise.
    I will take a pass.
    I have pre-tracked everything and I'm below my calorie limit.
    I have tracked everything :)
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I walked to and from the shops for a few groceries and to and from the club for some Jiu Jitsu. Only did one round because I based on my right foot and turned. My ankle was very unhappy about this and I stopped rolling before I made it worse. It's nearly 3 weeks and I still can't do any inpact or twisting motions. Tomorrow is gym and yoga so I can alter exercises where needed before my next rehab session on Tuesday to decide the next step.

Good food choices for enough of the options to ensure I was under calories. Checked on my garmin and it has my daily non exercise energy expenditure at around 1800, so with training I'm definitely under on the vast majority of days.

All for logged.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 20 min gardening, 150 rambling Tas valley way UK
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes.. 4.5 hours Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Managed to stay on track. Ate only dinner out. Got great exercise.  2 more days to go. Love the snoopy and talk of sleep importance. Rings true for me. I'll retire early tonight too.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    6/10
    Exersized? Yes--- walked,stretched, calf raisers
    Caleries? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    yes, yes and yes for the 10th. Chuffed to be still on track 1/3 the way though.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes...thankfully not home maintenance today, but rather a 30 minute walk and 30 minutes low impact aerobics. Spent some of the day today watching our granddaughter play at a travel league soccer game. At least I didn't have to run as hard as she did!
    Calories? Yes...within allowance although nutritional choices were poor today. It was a McD's Happy Meal for lunch today B) . Will put my shades on so no one will recognize me!
    Tracked? Yes, everything logged.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,200 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    pass 3 :/
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    All three were a success today. I really thought about a pass day but couldn’t convince myself I really needed a day off so instead I kept going despite a few obstacles
  • traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes had an amazing strength training workout! Burned 400 calories
    Calories: under ~200
    Tracker: everything, even a 90-calorie marshmallow lol!!
  • katy_maher
    katy_maher Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, I cleaned and cleaned and decluttered and cleaned and am not even close to being done
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: yes mainly because I totally lost track of time while cleaning and all of a sudden the day was over
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    June 10

Exercise: 25 minutes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Needing to work on getting more water and fiber in my diet. Also exercising earlier in the day.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 20 min stretching. Leaving TX tomorrow it’s been a fun filled weekend!
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    June 10
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes