June 13 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    3vomadt8s1zu.jpg
    Last night, I caught up with my UAC team mates by reading the last two days of reports. The UAC has been transfixed by animals sightings of all types; carnivores seem to have dominated the discourse.
    It's just plain fun to read your posts and the wonderful camaraderie of our team. Thanks!!
    Rick
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, have just been reading about the bears! We saw a couple of small deer on Sunday and a herd of cows in the field which followed us for a while, one of them tripped, didn't fall over or get hurt or anything, oh how I laughed til I cried lol, she looked so embarrassed, am always looking out for snakes, not that I want to see them...
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 30 min leslie sansone, 35 min yoga, 60 min cleaning, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Exersized? Yes-- walked,stretched,cooked and cleaned.
    Caleries? Yes
    Logged? Yes
  • DeniseRSmith
    DeniseRSmith Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    June 13
    Yes, yes, yes
    Not sure if all June 12 post showed up. It was yes, yes, yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Exercise? Yes, 30 minutes Gilad. May go out for an evening walk before rain showers.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Everything logged and not enough calories left for any kind of snack this evening, either!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ 30 mins walk and a very green screen fit bit today!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅ and didn't eat back the fit bit adjustment! :smile:
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅ very clean day topped off by a mini-cornetto! :wink:
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Yes, Yes and Yes.

Today was helped by me going to the gym with a trainer. They worked me so hard I almost threw up and couldn't eat anything for a few hours afterwards - win win :-)
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    6/13
    Exercise? Yes, 30 minutes Gilad. May go out for an evening walk before rain showers.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Everything logged and not enough calories left for any kind of snack this evening, either!

Added 55 minute walk later this evening. Thankfully, the line of thunderstorms missed us! :)

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Happy June 13 buddies! I'm back online, technically have been back for a few days but jetlagged and out of my brain. I'm just starting to log today. Definitely won't be making the winners circle but am happy to get back to normal life
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Happy June 13 buddies! I'm back online, technically have been back for a few days but jetlagged and out of my brain. I'm just starting to log today. Definitely won't be making the winners circle but am happy to get back to normal life.

Spent a few weeks visiting some of our best friends who live in the south of France....not the glamorous side...the quiet seaside village side west of Marseille. It was relaxing and full of wonderful food, mostly cooked at home. Ate what I want, when I wanted it... seriously, I haven't eaten that much bread in ages. We did do alot of walking and climbing in medieval areas, but still... I came back three pounds lighter! Is France magical?!? I've been reading on the 'french paradox' debate, interesting stuff. I can say that not much if anything was prepared from a package, all fresh clean food (except Nutella!) Even if it was oils and cheeses, it was pure and we did everything from scratch. A girl can get used to it.

One the most interesting and tasty things was on a two day trip to Basque country...a drink called a Kalimotxo. (Cali-mo-cho) ummm...half plain old red table wine, and half Coke. I know, it sounds gross, I wasn't even going to try it. It's now my new summer favorite, taking the place of sangria. I'm hoping coke zero, as weird of a substance it is, can taste similar enough to get me by in a calorie pinch. Don't judge that I just had weeks of amazing food but my top find was friggin Coke and wine. Lol

June 13:
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, first day back to boot camp!
    Tracked: yes, gonna do it now
  • 123e123
    123e123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    calories-yes
    exercise-yes
    tracked-yes
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if my posts are going through but I have had 3x yes every day of the challenge including today.

Today was a junk food day as we traveled a lot for my sons neurologist appt. when he has to go he picks where we eat so it was a lot of junk but I limited it and drank lots of water. I stayed under calories.

After the doctor appt I got the tires balanced and rotated. While waiting we went on a walk. We were gone for 91 minutes according to the guy at Discount and I still had another 5 I could have been walking... but between that and the hospital walking I got lots of time in today.
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 13th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    June 12th:

Yes..  Planks and 3 hours cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

June 13th:

Yes..  Planks and 2 hours cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Got home around midnight last night so I'm double posting today. Good outing but also glad to be home!
  • Lorrieonline
    Lorrieonline Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    June 13

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Within Budget
    Tracking: Yes, trying - myfitnesspal is having some quirks. Keeps telling me they are not currently supporting app of some king. I'm on my PC, just removed "qwant," and still having problems. I'll stay on it.
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise- today was the day we packed up and moved our school library upstairs. It was enough activity for my Fitbit to log it as active minutes.
    Logged and under
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min elliptical