Leslie Sansone - your daily walk app

Options
ihp2015
ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried the app from Leslie Sansone. If so, what are your thoughts? Is it worth the monthly subscription fee?

Replies

• eatsleepmove
    eatsleepmove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've had the app for a couple of years now. If you're working out from home and have plenty of LS workout DVDs, I would say stick with those. But if you're looking for lots of variety, get the app. Each month you get a new selection of 30-31 workouts. You can do whatever workout you want no matter what day it happens to be listed on.. I would say, besides the variety of workouts, the cool thing about the app is that you can do the workouts anywhere.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Well put @eatsleepmove! What you wrote is how I made my decision when I checked out the app. It looked like an interesting idea, but I have enough DVDs from over the years to have plenty of variety.

That said, It could be quite useful for someone who travels often, even if they had a wide variety of their own DVDs, because they wouldn't need to bring DVDs with them.

Great question @ihp2015!

Walk Happy :)

:flowerforyou:
  • LonghornGirlNC
    LonghornGirlNC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love it, although I find that I'm using the library of videos on the site right now more than the daily workouts. I have a ton of the DVDs already, but I do like variety. I'm very into strength training right now. So it's nice to have a large selection of videos to choose from. And it's super affordable.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    If you aren't sure you want to commit to the monthly fee, just try it out for a month for free. When I signed up, my first month was free. I could cancel before the 2nd month and not be charged, or I could let the subscription keep going month to month.
  • Totoro4567
    Totoro4567 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really like the app. I stumbled accross her workouts by chance on you tube and am really enjoying them. Had been struggling to find exercises that I could do and these I love!
  • GatorUA
    GatorUA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have so many DVDs but the monthly calendar might get me moving more.
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    GatorUA wrote: »
    I have so many DVDs but the monthly calendar might get me moving more.

I like that she makes the calendar free and available on the site. So even if I don't subscribe I can still follow along and do the scheduled workout. Then if I don't have the DVD, I just do the milage for that day.
  • GatorUA
    GatorUA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and signed up for the program and I have to say that I really love it. On those days where there's only like a 10 or 15 minute core training I try to do a 10 or 15 minute walk as well because I'm just starting and it's hard for me to get through the entire core training. Thanks for letting me know about it.
  • MsShawnieJ
    MsShawnieJ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the app but I like having access to it on my smart TV so that is the reason why I got it :)