June 16 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    gfp1c3v3wybn.jpg
    Have a fun Saturday, wherever you are!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm breaking the rules to pop by as a cheerleader! (I'm a veteran UAC member who's taken a few months off. I'll be back with a vengeance next month!)
    Anyway, I had this thought that is was half way through the month AKA NSV day! My favourite, and lo and behold I log in and there they are - your inspiring stories! I loved reading yesterday's posts so thank you everyone. @eminater your comment about taking control especially resonated. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 16
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5km in 38mins (hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Nice to be on familiar ground again. Managed to avoid the winter rain for the walk. Saw a deer in the forest (deer are not native here and fairly rare).

This mornings weigh in was very low. Lower than I like. Will have to eat more.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    June 16
    Exercised? Did a 1 hour full body lifting session during my lunchbreak at work today since it became longer than i expected. Might go and pick up my 20 kg package if i feel up to it.
    Calories? Had some left, felt that today was a good day calorie vise.
    Tracked? Tracked every little thing as usuall
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2 for yesterday
    Back on track with 3 yesses today
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 16th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So the dog is acting weird so when I went to the farmer's market adopt a pet was there and asked about her and I told them how weird she has been. So the lady is going to stop over tomorrow and peek at her. Plus they would love me to walk some of the dogs at the center. So I am pretty excited as a dog won't let me down. If it got adopted I would not be too devastated as they usually get in a new group.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    6/16
    Exercise? Yes. 55 minute walk in AM followed by 4-5 hours cleaning. Cleaned kitchen cupboards & drawers, refrigerator, dusted, vacuumed (moving dressers and night stands in bedroom and mopped ceramic tile & hardwood floors. Doing laundry, now. Have only the bathrooms left to clean tomorrow and a haircut for DH. We should then be ready to head out on Monday. Right now, I need a vacation in preparation for vacation!
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Everything logged with some extra calories to consume later this evening.

A very Happy Father's Day tomorrow for all of you Dads out there. :)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm breaking the rules to pop by as a cheerleader! (I'm a veteran UAC member who's taken a few months off. I'll be back with a vengeance next month!)
    Anyway, I had this thought that is was half way through the month AKA NSV day! My favourite, and lo and behold I log in and there they are - your inspiring stories! I loved reading yesterday's posts so thank you everyone. @eminater your comment about taking control especially resonated. Keep up the great work everyone!

@am_change. Glad to have you pop back in. Hope all is going well with you.

Look forward to hearing more from you next month.
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3x yes today!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    6/16
    Did I exersise? Yes, walked,did stairs
    Caleries?yes
    Logged?yes
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    June 16
    Exersice: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Wrapping up my father’s visit. Went to a civil war museum where we walked around for almost 40 mins. Took him to the touristy area to shop and walked around for just over an hour and a half. Went to lunch at Culvers ... ate the hamburger skipped the soda and the fries! Went to another museum and walked around for an hour and wrapped it all up with a flea mark for another hour of walking. I am sore and tired!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ - gardening, very sweaty, :sweat_smile: for I don't know how long + 30 mins walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅, even though I had a beer (or 2) at the Aussie France game.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅, just got it in - drank back calorie adjustment.

Thanks to the huge afternoon gardening session, I could enjoy those very cold beers within my allowance ... last ones of the month.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    am_change There is no rule against you restarting with the UAC at any time that you choose.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I had a very hot but wonderful Saturday on the farm. Recently, I purchased a new horse (new to me but actually a 10 year old retired from a working cattle ranch). My granddaughter named him Charlie. He is a very good choice for a young rider, Lucy is 12, and for me too. During the last 6 weeks, I have been getting to know him and what training he has. Yesterday, I began to work with the horse in a 60' diameter round pen. He has 4 legs and I have 2. I am doing lots of running in deep sand. SWEAT is my new name.
    Exercise: 1 hour of walking and running in sand. Plus, 2 hours of casual/active riding
    Tracking: good
    Calories: Under by an ok margin.

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Here I go catching up again
    June 14
    Yes x 3

June 15
    Yes x3

June 16
    Yes x3

I've been under in the calorie dept and doing way more exercise and hard physical work that I though I was capable of lately. I've been filling in for some of our workers for our commercial cleaning company for the past 4 days so my fit bit calories have really added up. Used some but still had lots left.
    Feeling good about this month. Only one cheat day so far. Woo hoo.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike. An enjoyable afternoon running errands!
    @craigo3154 I would prefer a lower weigh in :)
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I'm starting to recover from my flu, so went to Farmer's Market, walked and frisbeed dog, and did a lot of catch up house cleaning. I'm hoping to get back in the gym soon, and then the dance floor. I've been going absolutely stir crazy.