Syncing issue today

Options
leonadixon
leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
Hi is anyone else having issues with MFP syncing with their Fitbit today and yesterday?

Replies

• anna_spanna
    anna_spanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine isn’t registering my steps at all.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Yes, since 6/16 at about noon Pacific time. Not that I am completely obsessive about my fitbit sync. Or dependent on it to know how much to eat. Or anything.

Snap, I feel your pain. I've done 21k steps so far today and I'm freakin hungry!!!! lol
    Edit to add: I've just checked on fitbit.com and on my panel it IS showing the calories of food logged today on here and how many it reckons I have left. Looks about right to me, at least it's some idea :-D
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this. I’ve already gone through the usual linking/unlinking process and still nothing. Glad I’m not the only one struggling. This happens way too often, TBH.
  • leonadixon
    Options
    I'm not relying on it, but I like to see it LOL. Thanks all, makes me feel better that it's not just me!
  • leonadixon
    Options
    cori314 wrote: »
    So glad I found this. I’ve already gone through the usual linking/unlinking process and still nothing. Glad I’m not the only one struggling. This happens way too often, TBH.

I agree!
  • cathleete
    cathleete Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup, me too, as of today. And agreed- issue comes around about every couple months or so.
  • krislaackdelamater
    krislaackdelamater Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too as of last night almost before midnight. Done everything still does not sync with mfp.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also having issues with syncing, I need the calories to complete my diary lol!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mine has been going off for a few days now. I do the disconnect/reconnect then turn off steps on the app, delete app (there has to be a better way) download app turn steps back on and sync. It is working at the moment

Nm it stopped syncing again

Tech team is aware
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2944150-users-are-reporting-issues-with-the-fitbit-integration-not-syncing
  • Flyingfingers51
    Flyingfingers51 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine will not sync my steps tonight. Yesterday it worked fine.
  • ashbee03
    ashbee03 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was going to come here and post but now I see it’s an issue all over the board. I uninstalled both apps and reinstalled disconnected the Fitbit and reconnected but not syncing.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Same!!
  • dcpassmore
    dcpassmore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know after it is back up syncing does it populate the past?
  • leonadixon
    Options
    dcpassmore wrote: »

I believe it will, but am not positive...
  • leonadixon
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Mine has been going off for a few days now. I do the disconnect/reconnect then turn off steps on the app, delete app (there has to be a better way) download app turn steps back on and sync. It is working at the moment

Tech team is aware
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2944150-users-are-reporting-issues-with-the-fitbit-integration-not-syncing
    lorib642 wrote: »

Tech team is aware

Thanks!
  • psicocat
    psicocat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Still off today
  • riiitzzz
    riiitzzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So frustrating...
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    dcpassmore wrote: »

I believe it will, but am not positive...

At a certain point Fitbit stops sending the daily total if it believes the receiving side didn't get it.

If MFP reported successfully received - it won't. Even if it didn't successfully log it to your account.

It appears they use a cache system - receive the info, report successful to the sender, deal later with actually logging it to the correct account.

If cache system goes belly up - all that data gone.
  • leonadixon
    Options
    psicocat wrote: »
    Still off today

Mine synced last night and is current today so far.