Introductions!

xylia1225
xylia1225 Posts: 15 Member
Please introduce yourself here! You can include info such as the style(s) you do, years of experience, what you're hoping to gain from the group, etc!

My name is Liz and I'm a member of the American Tribal Style troupe Relativity Belly Dance, based in Buffalo, NY. I started out taking Egyptian/Cabaret classes in 2012 and started taking ATS in 2013. I now focus primarily on ATS but still take occasional classes in other belly dance styles (and other dance styles in general!)

Replies

• tigermom82
    tigermom82 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi, my name is Jenny and I've been dancing for about 12 years. I take Egyptian classes and am a member of Solange dance troupe in Houston.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hello! I'm Colleen. I just started taking classes at the beginning of January, so my current style is basically "spastic with hints of Egyptian." :blush: I am also in Houston. I just want to connect with other dancers and to learn from them.
  • ChubbyRose84
    ChubbyRose84 Posts: 48 Member
    My name is Brenna. I've been studying belly dance since I was 15. I don't get out much so much of my studying is via DVD or online classes.

I started with American Cabaret, the more modern version anyways, and now study mostly Egyptian and folk styles but I dabble in American Cabaret and Tribal Fusion.