June 22 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I read yesterday and for all those that don't know our bank is right next door to a funeral home.I live my life as I want to be remembered. People are brutal about what they say.

Rick curious heard the movie had lots of bursts of strobe lights? I was going to take my nephews but if it does I will have to pass.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 22
    Exercised?: Yes. 4km walk in 32 mins (North Sydney).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Walked at lunch before catching flight home. At least this time the airline got my gluten free meal right.

Weekend of drone racing (amongst other things).

@RangerRickL. Enjoyed The Incredibles 13 years ago. Some of it's quotes we still use today. (ie. "I've still got time" and "We get there when we get there"). Must make time to see the second film.

Did you ever see "Jack Jack Attack" short film? It was a short by Pixar about the smallest member of the Parr family and the baby sitter from the first film.

"Campfire".
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 8

Much better today (that flu vaccine a couple of months ago possibly helped) but not up to exercise yet. Going for a walk tomorrow though...

I'm going to watch Incredibles next week (trying to coordinate schedule with my friend). Jack-jack is my favourite!

Working this weekend and watching some of my teammates on TV tomorrow night. The mma pro's get to battle! Wish it was not always in another city, but at least we get to see it on TV!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    June 22
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked for over 5 kilometers and it felt good.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    June 22
    Exercised - Yes, Tabata exercised
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    June 22
    Exercise: over 11,000 steps
    Calories: all pretracked and I still have lots left if I have to use them
    Tracked: all tracked
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Had a sweet tooth this evening so nearly ruined it all but managed to stop myself before I did!
    Week 1 "run" 3 completed of c25k (8 x 60s run and 90s walk intervals with a 5min brisk walk for warm up and cool down if anyone who's not a runner fancies it) week 1 is therefore complete as it had to be done 3 times this week.

@craigo3154 yes I've seen it! Pixar are so clever aren't they!

@andreascjonsson that sounds an impressive meal! I've only been to Sweden once and loved it. I found night time disorientating though! With summer solstice yesterday how much darkness are you getting at the moment? I think when I went it was only dark for about 4 or 5 hours.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    June 21 and June 22 yes 3 xs.
    Short posts, playing catch up from earlier in the week.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ - a LOT of walking today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅ - even squeezed in a pint of Kilkenny during the Brazil match!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅

Was really unsure at the start of the month if I could do this or not. But now I am feeling more like "you got this!" now.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    6/22
    Exersised- yes walking and swimming
    Caleries-yes
    Log- yes
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Back from an awesome visit with my friend in Miami that was filled with sun, the ocean and lots of laughter. It was just what I needed.
    Exercise- yes, 30 mins Pilates
    Calories - under
    Tracked - yup

@Dory_42 Glad you are feeling better
    @eminater you totally got this
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,311 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3xyes and 10 min meditation
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 22nd
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo There are lots of lights within the Incredibles 2 movie. I just looked away when it bothered me.
    I had two granddaughters with me. They are 11 and 12. They loved the movie.
    My report: despite the rainy day, I hit all the UAC targets and enjoyed being with the granddaughters. I had hoped to have a cardio strength day, but settled for both walking and farm chores.
    @andreascjonsson Dancing counts as exercise, even if for those of us who are not Swedish. I enjoy your posts.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    m0t4esg41rko.jpeg
    pxp5b0nk74oy.jpeg
    erqlxhxab7id.jpeg

@am_change There you go, quite impressive meal indeed :p The problem is i eat really fast and then i sit and take small pieces while talking and waiting for the others. I also always eat more when its my families cooking becouse its so good damn delicius. :D Ye we get about 5 hours of darkness in this part of the country at the moment. Im very glad you enjoyed it here, what did you do while visiting?

@RangerRickL Im glad its not just static in the void and that someone enjoyed them :) I quite enjoy your posts too and i had no idea increadibles 2 was out so that piece of information made my day too... Damn i should be too old to be excited about a disney movie :|

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    22-June
    Exercise: 2 hours of hiking
    Calories: my only meal of the day was a big *kitten* meal at chick fil a 😂😂. Yummy and within my limit
    Tracking: yes

21-June
    Exercise: 50 minutes of running
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: everything

I do enjoy reading the posts, in this challenge. I’m very glad that there is such a variety of participants:-)