June 23 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    knt4tjpgqw12.png
    Happy Saturday!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    p4dv6klqb4p6.gif
    Thoughtfully, of course!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 23
    Exercised?: Yes. Drone track setup and take down (well over 10,000 steps).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Time trial in the drone racing today. Did as well in real life as in the simulator (which I am pleased with). No significant damage to model in any crash. Not my fastest on this track, but can see and feel the places for improvement.

Eating today was poor. Lack of time planning (too much to do). Still under budget.

Another competition tomorrow (and a special day).
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. A fair amount of walking today. Some of my calories weren't great as we went to my sisters for lunch, but as I've always said I try to go with the flow a bit when someone has put time into preparing a special meal. Made up for it by having little else!

@andreascjonsson I visited Stockholm and surrounding areas as a friend was living there at the time. Had a brilliant time!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Have been doing a bit of spring cleaning today, walking, and yoga, forgot to post yesterday
    So 3 x yes for yesterday and today
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Did the beachfront Park Run (in walk mode because running on my ankle is not an option yet) this morning before work. Got lots of awesome kisses from the seals but that included our big boy smearing squid juice through my hair so I smelt of fish for a few hours (nothing a wash couldn't fix!)
    Calories OK but I need to get better.
    All logged.

Local professional mma fights tonight and we had 4 fighters in the cage (2 from our club and 2 from our brother club in another city - the coaches are best friends)
    4 victories! So proud of the boys and looking forward to what is coming for them. Should be at least one title fight in the near future!
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Congrats on the wins! What organisation are they fighting in?

I totally stress ate snacks in the sweden vs germany match today so whent over my calories and since i have already used my 3 sick days from when i was sick i guess im out of the challange this time around :s Well see you all next month!
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    3x yes today. I was in a full day silent meditation retreat today - which was different and exhausting. Learning meditation to deal with stress. It’s helping some, but today was too much of a good thing. Sorry to Sweden 🇸🇪, although I have to admit that I belong to the other side 🇩🇪. We got lucky in the end and I’m almost glad I missed it, or I would be having another pass. :#
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, 30 min arms and legs plus a walked to the park with my 19 mo goddaughter. She ran around like crazy and at one point I realized I was jogging along with her. Very exiting sign that my ankle is better.
    Tracked - yes
    Calories- under
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I work until 11 pm so im doing this now

On track today!
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  40 min. Full body circuits and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Can't believe the time has gone by so fast! Proud to be sticking to my plans. Thanks to this group and the accountability I feel.
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lots of driving and running around today. Finished all items for yesterday and today.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ - 45 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    23-June
    Exercise: I did a half marathon race walk, today, with my neighbour. It took us 3 hours, and was fantastic exercise!

Calories: way within my limit

Tracking: everything
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @andreascjonsson I sent you a private message regarding the fact that no one is out of the UAC due to more than 3 pass days. Rather, you are not eligible for this month's Winner's Circle. Anyone who is still committed to working on your goals should stay with the UAC team.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report;
    Calories; significantly under today. Failed to have breakfast and never made up the missing meal.
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: brisk walking for 30 minutes
  • bocasdelgrandpabob
    bocasdelgrandpabob Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Tracking is good for today
    but yet another consecutive day of miniscule exercise. Oh, wait, I mowed the lawn. That ain't really exercise though.
    I will make it up tomorrow. Think I will go to the altitude camp for a few days.
    I been known to do a morning exercise binge and an afternoon excursion.

Time flies. I can't remember how long I been poking around on this message board.
    I remember talking about going to spin classes and what my heart rate monitor indicated for that. Then I went to Orange Theory for a while.
    Now I get to thinking about it, I ain't been to a gym in over a year. I think that is true.
    Climbing, but I still climb like crazy. I hesitate to tell you how crazy that is.
    I think I am going to get up early and see if my elks are still cavorting.
    For every time I been there I seen at least one elk. If I was a hunter I would need to buy a freezer. Hunters don't see as many elk as I do. I know they don't.
    I don't know what that has to do with tracking.
    Heh. I guess I am tracking elk.

Altitude camp - one time I was talking to a guy. He told me I shouldn't go into the back country by myself. I get to thinking about that. Sometimes I am the only guy that goes where I go. I don't know who I would get to go there with me. Maybe I could get some kind of locator beacon.
    yw3qb94rot5x.jpg
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 23rd
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 Congrats on the wins! What organisation are they fighting in?

I totally stress ate snacks in the sweden vs germany match today so whent over my calories and since i have already used my 3 sick days from when i was sick i guess im out of the challange this time around :s Well see you all next month!

The pro's fight in EFC (South Africa's version of UFC). That was last night. The top amateurs are in Fightstars next week (which is the country's top amateur promotion). A variety of our amateurs fight in a couple of hometown promotions, Chosen and God's of War. It gives a nice path for them to move from debut at amateur, through the ranks and then up to professional.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    June 23.
    Nope nope nope. Pass day #1. My day took some unexpected turns. Had fun though!