Week 2

blg0524
blg0524 Posts: 33 Member
Started this bc I thought it could be fun at the end to look through how our mentality and physical ability changes over time.

I love that you love when you run! It’s such a confidence boost when you do something physical and feel so proud of yourself for being able to do it. I’m about to go on my Week 2 run!

Replies

• Great idea! Let me know how your run goes!
  • blg0524
    So far it’s not too bad. I feel like I need to do breathing exercises or something....

As soon as I start running, I’m breathing heavy. But it’s not like my lungs are burning. Is it just a learned habit? Idk. Maybe it’s bc I’m chubby and my boobs are ripping the air out of my lungs :D:D At least that’s what I’m hoping for.... at least that’s not an unsexy problem :D:D
  • blg0524
    Btw! If you don’t already, you should get the app Map My Run. I’ve been playing around with it bc I want to get my mile down to a healthy time and it syncs with My Fitness Pal so you don’t have to input how long you ran and guess how fast you were
  • I breathe really heavy too! And the funny thing is every time I do our workout its harder for me than the last time I did it. But I bet that's how it is when starting out. I'm so proud of us! We gotta stick to it ;)
  • Ok I will try the map my run app!
  • blg0524
    It’ll probably get easier with time, we just have to suffer first haha! I’m really not looking forward to the run today, bc I have a super bad sunburn on my back and I really don’t want to put a tight sports bra on it. But I will run anyway lol
  • I will run today too!
  • I did our run yesterday. Even though its still hard, (the 3 minutes feel so long lol) oddly enough I could tell I missed it! Last time I ran was Thursday. So I'm going to run again tonight. Oh and my phone died so I couldn't try out my map my fitness app but I'll make sure to charge my phone for tonight's run.
  • How did your run go? If I had a back sunburn I'd probably use it as a good excuse to postpone putting on a sports bra!
  • Sorry if I'm writing too much, I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Tomorrow is Thursday and it's my day to start week 3 workout. I'm so scared LOL but I'm willing to try it. Tried map my fitness app & I love it, thanks for the advice xoxo
  • blg0524
    Hi!! Xoxo sorry for the hiatus! I’ve been trying to find housing for a new job so I’ve been totally preoccupied. I’m about to leave for our run and I’m so excited to get back to it. (Although I don’t think my body will be as excited! ; ) ) How was Week 3????
  • blg0524
    Okay yeah. Body was really hating that I took those two days off. Not only do I feel totally accountable to stay on track (so grateful to have you!) I also feel like my body is really responding. Like, I felt a significant difference in today’s performance than my last. Looking forward to starting Week 3 tomorrow!