What's your most recent NSV (non-scale victory)?

Options
hubn8147
hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
Not everything is about the number on the scale! My most recent is being able to go running with my 2 year old with the jogging stroller! Game changer for when my hubby is out of town, my workouts don't have to be put on hold!

Replies

• monstersweetsbyallison
    Options
    Fitting back into my jeans! When I could stop wearing maternity pants and leggings, that meant a lot to me. I'm sure for some moms that seems normal after birth but I had to work for it, walking daily and watching what I ate.
  • becoming88
    becoming88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation and made really good food choices and ended up looking better in my swimsuit on the day we came home than the day we got there, which is big for me! (I usually gain 5 pounds or so on vacation)
  • hubn8147
    Options
    Fitting back into my jeans! When I could stop wearing maternity pants and leggings, that meant a lot to me. I'm sure for some moms that seems normal after birth but I had to work for it, walking daily and watching what I ate.

This! I had to work really hard to stop wearing maternity clothes!
  • Jbrisson1982
    Jbrisson1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror and starting to like what I am seeing back!!
  • hubn8147
    Options
    I wore a new pair of pants today that I have never fit into before!
  • hubn8147
    Options
    I went on a run this weekend and didn't pee myself! The struggle is real...
  • maggie4721
    maggie4721 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have lost about .5 around my waist and reducing my diasis recti. It is really hard to get up early to exercise before work, but the measuring tape is a good motivator for me!
  • monstersweetsbyallison
    Options
    Congrats to @hubn8147 @becoming88 @Jbrisson1982 & @maggie4721 !!!
    Your NSV are awesome and inspiring! Good,luck to all you mamas with your goals & successes <3
  • hubn8147
    Options
    I have several I wanted to share!

1) My collarbone is starting to show!
    2) My stretch marks on my stomach from pregnancy are almost completely gone!
    3) I can wear my belly button ring again! Before, everything was so stretched out it was just falling out (gross!)