Week 3

I did it! Week 3 workout was hard lol but I got through it. As usual I will try to do it 2 more times before next week's workout. How is every thing going with finding housing for the job? That's so exciting! <3:)

Replies

• blg0524
    blg0524 Posts: 33 Member
    At first I was weeeeeak, but I finished strong. This week is going to be a lot harder! Switching from 2 min walk to double the time but running was a mind game for me. I didn’t think I could do it! I think that’s why my performance was shoddy at the beginning but once I realized I could do it (not beautifully, but...) I felt a lot better.

The house search is rough! I’m moving to a party college town, so I tried to move away from the screaming kids, but I can’t afford those places. Also, some places have move-in fees? I’ve never heard of that. You can pay rent, deposit, and application fee, BUT without giving them $200, you still can’t get inside. That seems ridiculous to me.
  • Yes I know same for me, it was hard to run that much and a total mental game. But we did it and I'm so proud of us!

Where are you moving to? I'm in Fresno, California. I have never heard of a move in fee, it really does sound ridiculous to me but things are always changing it seems. I don't know if you're religious, but I'm praying for you that you can find a place that you like and makes you happy.
    :):):)
  • I'm going to try the week 3 workout again tonight :#
  • blg0524
    Thank you so much for praying. That is so sweet! I am moving to Bloomington Indiana. AND I think I might have found something! (Finally- also ready for some normalcy so I can keep my fitness goals on track!)

How was your run? I’m about to do mine!
  • blg0524
    That was rough!! I’m going to have to run before 8AM. I felt like it was so humid I couldn’t breathe. Like I was breathing in water and couldn’t catch a breath. I’m tired now haha
  • Yay I'm so happy to hear from you! Sounds like great news that you found a place.

I had so much fun running last night however it is so hard!! Can you believe we are running a total of 12 minutes? That just blows my mind. But you have real dedication to do it in humidity!
  • Happy 4th of July!!! 🎆🎉🎊🇺🇸
  • blg0524
    Happy 4th!! I hope you’re celebrating with friends and family! <3 I can’t believe we’re starting Week 4!!! Can you believe we’ve been running for a month?? I’m so happy that I have a place and I can start settling back into a routine. I want to get back to running almost every day again! (Never thought I’d say that sentence ;) )
  • So happy for you that you have a place! I know I'm starting to like running most days too!! A month is a milestone, lol that's kind of a play on words for us running girls. You know when finish our plan, you'll have to find us a new one :smiley:

I'm celebrating July 4th with the family. I love my mom but we already got upset with each other so we are taking a breather until fireworks start. That's why I'm on MFP logging calories lol. How are you celebrating? I'm so excited/nervous to start week 4 tomorrow.