June 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    wjfw6aawk8kw.jpg
    Previously, I posted a tentative list of Winner's Circle Qualifiers. The only added member is @GrandmaJackie
    On the other hand....if you should be on that list...send a message to me @RangerRickL
    Otherwise, July 1, The Winner's Circle Qualifiers will be celebrated and we will welcome the July UAC!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So today we have a heat warning. Now if I had my way I would have already walked Enos but the lady at the center worked noon to 9 yesterday and she said 9 am was the soonest I could come. :/ Oh well you have to work with people.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    June 30
    Exercised?: Yes. 9.5km walking in 75 mins (Hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Sporadic rain in the morning so quad flying cancelled for the day. Went walking in the afternoon. Chose the most difficult tracks for the 9+km.

Better weather expected tomorrow, so plan to quad fly tomorrow.
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im going to pass for the weekend and start dresh for july. Its canada day weekend and I work doubles and im not counting calories but ill definitely be putting down what I did.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm passing on food and logging today, but I did prep a batch of an ostrich mince and rice dish. 8 servings in the freezer which can be taken to work if I need to go somewhere straight from work or used after evening training sessions with some veggies.

Exercise was a few hours of Jiu Jitsu. Really happy with my rolling but after a chat with coach the other day I really need to put in some work on my mental game. A tough change in how I think and speak about my competitions is needed for me to do as well as I can. The next challenge in my journey. I love how this sport has me constantly learning and evolving.
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    June 30th

Exercised: 14000 steps, including a long fast paced walk with my dog. Also did some active stretching.

Calories: Havent logged any exercises and i still have 35 calories left

Tracked: Tracked everything but the 0 calorie supplements as i see no point in logging something that is literally 0 calories
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I've just put this on the July "introductions" bit so copying and pasting here...

Before June, I'd got in a bit of a rut of making excuses for myself. Life was busy. I couldn't fit it all in. But then when browsing posts I saw one saying "don't dig your own grave with your own knife and fork". It reminded me that I have the power to control this or to hijack it. Thanks to @RangerRickL who let me rejoin in mid June after my little awol sabbatical. Remembering the goal, to be healthy, I have lost 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks and I'm hoping for more in July.

Thanks so much to all of you UACers, it's a pleasure to be back alongside you, new and old. You're motivating, encouraging and inspiring.

(oh on a side note today was a close pass with yes x 2. No willpower to save some chocolate til tomorrow and had it all)

See you all on the other side, winners' circle and losers' circle xx
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    30-June
    Exercise: 80 minutes of walking
    Calories: within my limit
    Tracking: everything

29-June
    Exercise: 7000 steps
    Tracking: yes

28-June
    Exercise: 8000 steps
    Tracking: yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,652 Member
    Options
    6/30
    Cheat day 3
    Did log my food tho
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  4.5  hour Cardio and Planks

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Last day of June..finished strong!
    See you in July! Happy to have made it! Congrats to all Winners!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES ✅ I swan for an hour and did Two x hour walks!!! :sweat_smile:
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES ✅

What happened for me in June? What did I achieve?
    THE BIG REVEAL
    OMG! My results this month have been unreal. First, my motivation to join was to get back on to tracking after a two month hiatus. So Task 3 was, what I though, my big priority - to simply track everything I ate and drank. My first pass day was used quite quickly as initially I had to work hard at Task 2 - keep within budget, but my old good habits soon returned and I got into the groove of it. #DailyAccountability!

What I found really challenging, ultimately ... Task 1. Purposely MOVE for 20 minutes per day. I didn't realise just how Sedentary I was on a day-to-day basis. For this task I tried to add 20 or, often more, purposeful minutes of activity. This often meant taking walks during my lunch break (starting with 7 flights down, wandering around the carpark then round the block, and ending with 7 flights UP!!).

The results:
    1) My Step count has improved phenomenally this month!
    2) I have so much more ENERGY!
    3) My weight loss really started to kick in about Week 2 --> and it's been fantastic!! 4% decrease in Weight
    4) My BMI has gone down by 2.0 points!!
    5) My LEGS --> I lost 5 inches off each thigh and 2 inches off each calf :lol:
    6) read 5 again haha ... I also lost 2 inches off my waist ... but my legs! haha

Will I be back for July .... HELL YEAH!

Impressive! Well done B)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,279 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks for your spoiler @eminater!!!
    My report: Great day!! We had two granddaughters at the farm and we did lots of horse and farm activities including having the girls take a swim in the horse tank. It's brand new so not even a bit of the usual yuck!
    Exercise: 4.5 hours of intense farm and wood cutting activity on a 91 degree day. Whew!
    Calories: under by almost 1,000. That is a rare occurence
    Tracking: okay
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. Quite an active day moving my son into new home. On feet all day. Lifting/lugging/dragging! Great fun!
    Only 105F today.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,101 Member
    Options
    June 30
    Yes x 3
    Success!
    Exercised: 59 minutes, 7,943 steps
    Calories: 2222 burned - 1979 consumed = -243 deficit
    Tracked: yes, all.

I’m very happy. Thank you, everyone!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    3 x yes for today so I have made it to the winners circle, am so pleased! Had a lovely day walking around town of Aylsham UK and Blickling Hall and gardens, well done and thank you to everyone, see you in July!!!
  • JustMeNoExcuses
    JustMeNoExcuses Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    June 30th
    Exercised - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes

This was awesome! Down 8 lbs!!! Lets see how I do in July's Challenge! I know there is room for improvement!
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Using my last pass day for June 30th