Is this group still alive?

mom23mangos
mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
Wow! I wish I had known this group existed when I joined MFP 2 years ago! It's hard to find a group of women so similar to my stats who basically want to just improve their body composition and health. Anyone still around?

Replies

• bosskitty
    bosskitty Posts: 37 Member
    Hello!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Hi @bosskitty! Tell me a little about yourself. I'm a 42yr old mother to 3 trying to lean out after an "accidental" 1.5yr bulk. I'm thinking probably another 4 lbs will put me as low as I should go. Because I have no boobs, I still look like a much higher BF% than I really am, so unfortunately I really can't achieve the look I'd like without going to unhealthy ranges. But I'm trying to accept what I've been given and love what my body can do. My main goal is really just to be as strong, mobile and independent for as long as possible.
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Hi @mom23mangos !!! Sounds like we may be similar! I have lost 40 pounds and it all started with the Girls! haha. It's been a 2yr journey to get to where I am now; the new plan it to tone up and get stronger! I must also just accept my body as it looks ( I've had a child and I am approaching 40). Sending a FR!!!