Summer Movies 2018

Options
renku
renku Posts: 182 Member
So what's still coming up this summer that people are excited about? Black Panther, Deadpool and the Avengers are all done, what's on the horizon. I'm a Marvel fan, so Ant Man and the Wasp looks fun, Missions Impossible will finally let us see Henry Cavil's magnificent moustache and some great fight scenes with Tom Cruise. Now the trailers on Venom and The Predator have definitely not impressed me, but their both in my wheelhouse. Jurassic World is a skip for me, if we can't learn to not let the dinosaurs out yet, they deserve to win.
The fall is looking exciting as well.. so what does everyone else think?

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    So I'm looking through scheduled releases for the rest of 2018 (rather drab if you ask me) and see 'Serenity.' Whaaa.....? Oh, nevermind. It's a Matthew McConaughey flick. Sadness :neutral:
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sigh.. maybe I’ll just re-watch my DVD
  • dgvbn2
    dgvbn2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the new Wonder woman movie coming out in fall. It is supposed to take place in the 80's era. Lynda Carter was always a role model for me. Don't get me wrong Gal Gadot is awesome. When I work out lately I tell myself I am just training to be Wonder Woman.