Week 4

blg0524
blg0524 Posts: 33 Member
I will try to find something for us to run to when this plan is over! I’d be happy to :):)

That sounds really lovely! Sometimes my mom and I need a break too! I watched fireworks over the weekend, but my family celebrates every holiday around lunch time. So we had a big lunch with all the extended family yesterday. I was sure to bring some veggies; my family is super unhealthy and I couldn’t eat anything else there!

I’m about to leave for Week 4!! I’m excited but also nervous because I took so much time off last week! I guess that’s the punishment if fitness drops from your priority list! Lol this week I’ll try to run more so the transition to Week 5 isn’t so daunting! Lol

Replies

• blg0524
    Okay this was honestly fun. It was great to be able to push myself and see what my body can do. I’m excited about this week. It’s challenging for sure!
  • blg0524
    Also! (Not running related) I had a little victory today! I have had the same 1 belt for like 6 years and it’s gotten so big I had to use a decorative hole in the belt and not a punched hole. That felt pretty good :)
  • Yay!!! :D Did my week 4 run, came on here to tell you and I find all this great news! Congrats on so many things, so inspired how you took veggies for 4th of July, love hearing you had fun doing this week's challenging run, & even more thrilled about your belt. Truly happy for you :)

Let me know when you run again that way I can make sure I run too. Xoxo

• blg0524
    Thank you so much for the support! :) I am on my way to go run before driving to the new city! Got the okay to move in today. It’s super hot but I felt very lazy today and pigged our with a friend last night. Trying to be good haha. Good luck on your run. Thank you for helping me stay motivated! Xoxo
  • I'll leave to run in an hour. Amazing that you're running before driving to move in! You keep me motivated too <3
  • blg0524
    How’s this week’s run going for you? What do you think about it?

I’m about to leave for my run. Apparently Saturday is my cheat day, because I have yet to run on a single Saturday pretty sure! :D
  • blg0524
    Well! Got my run in late- but better than not at all right??? I did cut out a bit early though. I got sketched out, because it got dark quickly and I didn’t know the area.
    Tomorrow I’m going to get up early and run down the Main Street (that’s the goal) so I feel safer.
    I also did quite a bit of moving today- so I got some strength training there ;) #everythingcanbeaworkout :D
  • blg0524
    Hope all is well! Xoxo