July 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @jugar Beauty Spots is a perfect name for your lovely Appaloosa horse!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My reports:
    Yesterday was an all day travel day with no exercise nor tracking = Pass day #1
    Today, much better with tracking; walking & swimming; and calories under my limit
  • Angelicax502
    Angelicax502 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Stayed in my calorie budget today and tracked everything. Also good on my exercise, I did some weight training at home today.
  • amphrysus
    amphrysus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3. Had a really good day
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, Cardio Ladders Workout & 10,000+ steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, Under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, Logged everything
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Well, I walked a lot though I wouldn't call it exercise,jumped up and down a lot when England scored?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Erm, no, smashed it out of the park
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Absolutely.

Not sure you guys allow pass days. This was my birthday, last family day out before the children leave home in the summer and the world cup quarter finals whilst we were in London. Great day!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    July 7
    Yes x 3

Exercised: 40 mins, 7,027 steps
    Calories: 1957-1940= under 17
    Tracking: yes, all
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 7
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly of course there are pass days we get 3. Nobody ever gets the boot. LOL
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    PASS - massive pass.

let me just explain by saying "beers! ... too many beers!!" oh darn it. (it's gotta to happen every now and again)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @onceabyrne best of luck on your expedition.
  • silvereve
    silvereve Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Date: July 7
    Exercised?: Yes, 2.9miles run/ walk intervals
    Calories: Yes- need more vegetables and fruit. Under calories but choices could be better
    Tracked: Yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1

It was competition day which usually means some time warming up, hopefully a couple of rounds (intermediate and absolute divisions) on the mat and running around cheering everyone on. BUT I did the referee course so when I was not competing, I was sitting at the scoring desk. I only ate a couple of bags of nuts and fruit mixes I had thankfully put in the bag, just in case. I had one fight but it wasn't an official one because the only other girls in intermediate division are 20kgs smaller than me and it was deemed unfair to put us together. I offered to fight in the men's division but wasn't allowed as the organisers are convinced I could hold my own against them and were scared of me getting hurt. The only girl in the pro division competed against the boys because she has done it before and she is tougher than me. She was the only one willing to fight me but I'm not keen to jump to pro yet (once you fight pro, it's all you allowed to fight) and she isn't allowed to fight at intermediate. So we had an unofficial intermediate fight which she won, but I fought hard and escaped a couple of good attempts before she got the choke in. Definitely need to learn to defend or avoid darce better! Learnt lots about the sport by being part of the ref team and grateful to the more experienced refs who helped me all day, it's definitely a learning curve but thankfully it works as a team with the most experienced on the mat and the others at the table so I can learn without worrying about a bad decision that will about someone.
  • nichojs
    nichojs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 44 min of weight lifting and 9,100 steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Even going to a friend's house for a gathering, manged not to go overboard. The genius in taking cupcakes for dessert is to buy all different flavors. Then we sample a small bite of each one. Was decadent and filling.... But only totaled one cupcake eaten!
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,136 Member
    Options
    Exercised. Yes. Cardio and Pilates
    Calories. Yes Right on
    Tacked. Yes, A bit challenging but was able to figure it out
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Pass 3 .. but still going on!
  • strongkater
    strongkater Posts: 53 Member
    Options

July 6
    Yes yes yes. Worked then made a car ride out of town so woke up early to do an hour of yoga!

July 7
    Yes, yes, yes
    Golf then running behind my 5 year old while he learned to ride a bike
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    July 7
    Exercised?: Yes. 55 minutes walk
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes