Anyone still active here?

Options
losergood2011
losergood2011 Posts: 172 Member
haven't been here in awhile and it seems as if it has kind of pettered out. anyone still here?

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I'm still around. :smile:
  • losergood2011
    Options
    hi Mouse!! Sorry I stopped checking this group - any idea whats happened? Have you been riding this year? Just got back from a 9 hour trail ride :-)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    Some people have gone over to a different group, but it's not very active either. I haen't been riding too much lately. It's that time of year when we all hibernate as much as possible. I've done a few short trail rides, but that's about it. Way too hot!
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yup... still here... :)
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    othqd2k7g8tn.jpg
  • losergood2011
    Options
    Nice looks like fun!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm here just been gone a while
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Here, but haven't seen much of anything for a very long time!
  • mgood4x4
    mgood4x4 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Any hope of reviving this group?? I will be here if anyone wants to make a friend. B)

This is me on my favorite mount "Slate"3gxur6ninvgl.jpg
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much activity in a long time. I was hoping to find some like-minded horse pals here too!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    I haven't had much to say lately. My mare keeps finding ways to put herself on the injured list, so I haven't ridden in a few months. :disappointed:
  • mgood4x4
    Options
    Oh dear! I have to figure out how to get notifications when someone posts here. I would love to connect with you about horses and riding :smiley:

Jumpthemoon: I am here! Maybe we can spur some activity in this group. :🐎

Mouse_Potato: No matter your last ride, if you love her - let's talk about her :wink:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Options
    I do love her and it looks like I won't be riding her any time soon. I had the vet look at her today because she has a growth near her girth line. Turned out to be a sarcoid, so she's now in treatment for that. :disappointed:
  • mgood4x4
    Options
    WOW 😲 It can be so disheartening when we put all that we can into these animals for our enjoyment, just to have something else happen. I do understand and sympathize.

I'm going to start a new conversation within the group soon so we can talk about our horses and what we like to do with them.

Chat soon,
    Mitsy
  • Lucyh_ross
    Lucyh_ross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've just started again on MFP!
  • mgood4x4
    Options
    Welcome Lucyh_ross! I'm hoping this group gets a bit more active soon. Do you have horses?