How do you plan to reach your goal weight for the challenge?

Options
RebeccaRNBSN
RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
My plan is to eat within my calorie range (1600 calories or less every day).... I eat whatever I want, as long as I stay in the range. I have been trying to eat been foods as well. So far I have lost 60 pounds.

My fitness goal is to walk 10,000 steps at least 4 days out of the week.

Replies

• katanlinhouse
    katanlinhouse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My plan is to continue with eating a keto diet (still in pasta withdrawl) and keep calories at 1500.
    My fitness goal is to swim twice a week and walking 3 days a week
  • cvazquez12000
    cvazquez12000 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am also going to attempt to do a keto diet. It is going to be laid back to fit my lifestyle.
    I am healing a foot, so no running for me.
    :( Lifting weights (5X5 Strong lifts) and walking. Going to try to get back to running early September.
  • ahuckabee
    ahuckabee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on just eating within my 1200 calories a day. Going to try to exercise 3x a week. No promises on that though lol
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat within my 1200 calories and track what I'm eating. I'm also going to try and drink more water everyday.
    My exercise goal is to walk 10,000 steps at least 5 days a week. I have noticed since I starting working in the office again, I don't move as much.
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Like most of you, I'm going to eat within my calorie limit. For me it is 1700/day or less. A big help for me in this regard is avoiding alcohol, I'm a moderate drinker who typically enjoys a glass of wine with dinner. I've managed to drop this habit down to only 2-3 times a week, but I think I'd like to reduce it even more as it is definitely a source of empty calories for me. I've learned to enjoy things like a cup of tea in the evening instead.

I am a fairly avid exerciser but I'm not really consistent. I am super active most days anyway, since I live on a horse farm. I'm going to focus on adding in consistent and structured exercise each day (yoga, spinning, swimming, or jogging).
  • NewTaxi
    NewTaxi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Staying within my 1200 cal diet is second nature by now. So, the only thing I can add is exercise. I'm averaging 12,000 steps a day and normally make 85,000 steps a week. So Planet Fitness will have to make up the difference.

Been on stay-cation since the 31st. I start back to work on the 11th, so making time for the gym will be tough.
  • arendiva
    arendiva Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day, to do at least 20 but preferably 30 minutes of exercise daily, and to keep my net calories in the green. My goal is set at 1420 cal/day but I allow myself to eat exercise calories if needed.
  • rehenderson412
    rehenderson412 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stay within or below my calorie goal which is 1880/day. Workout 4-5 times a week for atleast 30 mins with a mixture of cardio and weight training. Eat clean with mostly seafood and veggies only. Limit carb intake. Limit my alcohol intake and drink more water.
  • krythie
    krythie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am trying very hard to exercise about 100 minutes a day walking my dog and riding my bike. I also have a stationary bike to use indoors. My job is demanding and I use up quite a few steps during my 8 hrs there. This way I can eat a little more and not feel so restricted to 1200 calories, which is my recommended daily intake.