August 8 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..    lower body hiit

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    8/8
    Exercise? Yes, 25 minutes low impact aerobics with Gilad
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Yes, everything logged

Dinner out this evening with friends. Starved most of the day so calories would not exceed allowance. Fortunately, this isn't a daily occurrence as I don't like this approach to nutrition. I prefer 3 small meals a day with 3 additional light snacks per day so I have something to eat 6X per day at regular intervals of approx. 3 hours. It's a rather regimented habit I've acquired over time...but I do feel it is a healthy habit. At least it seems to work for me.

@craigo3154 Please extend my congratulations to your wife. It is a tremendous accomplishment she has made and a wonderful goal for her to reduce her insulin dependence. Every 10 pounds also usually equates to another size down in clothing, as well. So pleased she has noticed the difference and is encouraged. Would love for her to participate in UAC with us.

@Dory_42 I had to smile about getting "pushed off the bed." I'm the rare bird who likes to periodically change sides of the bed with my husband....and I don't always let him know I'm switching things up. There was one night he thought he was on one side of the bed (which he wasn't where he thought he was) and he rolled over to find himself on the floor!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @w8goal4life You are always so complementary to your husband. Please be more careful with him. I hope Rose does not decide to start changing her sleeping habits after 45 years of marriage. I"ll be on the floor and in the hospital.
    @craigo3154 Your wife's KETO diet is working. I'm very impressed with how rapidly her body is healing and using less insulin. Hurrah!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Exercise: horseback riding and barn chores with my granddaughter, Lucy. (she is almost 13)
    Tracking: okay
    Calories: barely under my limit. I should have done better today.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 2: tracked and under calories
    I stretched out for 15 minuyes, felt good to do something!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yes 3x. 45 min bike

@craigo3154 Great news for your wife!