two years out.....

Options
muscati
muscati Posts: 22 Member
Hi everyone. I am two years out. I love my tool! I was 220 pounds and lost most my weight. I was down to 135 and loved it. I am currently finishing my masters and got lazy. Not working out and eating fast food crap. (not large portions as I cant but its still crap!)
I find I gained 10 pounds. I will nip this in the bud before the stress eating comes back.

So today I will refocus. I am 145 pounds.(I am American but live near Dubai and we do kg here. So i am 65 kg and want to be 58 kg. but ill settle for 60 kg. lol) This means I would like to be 120. but I would settle for around 130 pounds.

My goal is to eat high protein. I love shakes for breakfast. lol Most dnt but for me it works as I am not much on eating in the morning. then the normal health food. To be honest I do try and eat normal as long as I have the protein for the day. However if it is rice i make brown and half a cup ....

For ladies who are new or about to have it I remember a time I craved food n just could not stop. My issue now is never being hungry. I know ur laughing but its true.
I used to forget to eat. lol

I find the craving gone thank GOD!!!!!!
but after two years I know its just a tool and I got lazy and need to remind myself.

Pls add me and lets motivate each other. I lost so much before. I know I can lose 10-15 pounds in no time. lol

Replies

• PSS33884
    PSS33884 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 3/2017. Have lost a total of 70lbs. It's difficult, as I also have crohn's. But getting back on track to lose another 20.
  • BWiley98
    BWiley98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    2 years out with regain. Getting back at it to lose the 45 i gained