Final weigh in

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
I hope you accomplished more than I did. Lol thank you all for sticking it out and I appreciate each of you. Maybe once my house is back in order we can do another challenge. I know I will need it. Please stay in touch via messages and keep following your dreams and goals.

Replies

• Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Alas, I did't accomplish much, but doing this at least helped me stop completely going off the rail. I'm on hols from Saturday, so will come back and get back to it. Would love to do another challenge with you all the future. Thank you for all you do and hope it won't be too long for you before your house is sorted out.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Thank you, once my life gets in order I'll start a challenge and send invites to everyone. Hugs
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I went the opposite way. I gained just over 10 lbs ugh challenge. BUT I'm getting some big answers for my health! So that's a start! One step at a time!

Hope to hear from you after @kayjosh2422 and hope things get better for you. <3
  • Sapphire1812
    Sapphire1812 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just back from hols. Thank you @kayjosh2422, I will look forward to resuming with you all again in the future for another challenge. 😊 x
  • diggydog2
    diggydog2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I’m late on my final weigh in. My only niece was in and out of the hospital the last few weeks but is doing much better now. These past weeks have been stressful and frantic. My meals haven’t been so good lately as a result. I’m trying to get back on track and start logging again. My weight today was 154.5. Four and a half over my goal. Thanks kayjosh for holding these challenges. I hope everything gets better for you soon. I look forward to another challenge in the future.