That tech support girl who resets your password!

Options
KiwiGirl91
KiwiGirl91 Posts: 43 Member
I’m Juju and I’m short, I’m also obese, something that I’ve always been in denial about until recently. I’m sick of being tired and drained and heavy breathing. I want to be fit and healthy and I’m looking for some amazing people to help support me on the way

Replies

• sidlondon
    sidlondon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm the tech girl who writes/tests the code that runs the program you reset the passwords for! :p I'm also short and although not obese, I'm trying to lose weight and tone up due to diabetes and other things.

p.s. My photo isn't an accurate depiction of me. I'm brunette in real life!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Fellow nerds are always welcome!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also a tech support girl. I work in a more formal setting for a local school district. I do a little of everything, from resetting passwords to installing software and hardware. Oh, and a bit of server management. If it plugs in, I've been asked to fix it (seriously, I've been asked to look at the office microwave).

I'm kinda short at 5'4" and I'm obese. I'm trying to get back on track again, but its hard. I'm starting with small steps like eating healthier foods and walking more. I'll actually start tracking calories again within the next month or so.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I work for a fortune 500 Company, in a Data Center NOC. Tbh, one challenge I face is trying to get enough steps in, a day. This is a very Sedentary profession.

I've lost 80 lbs so far, and I have another 20 to go.