To be Sleeved 8/29/18

Options
Aloha everyone! I am new to this group and was hoping to connect within the WLS community. I have my surgery date and have started my pre-op diet. I welcome any tips, advise, general discussion, questions, cheers, anything!😁 I am doing this to ease pain of spinal stenosis and because I want to look and feel like myself again. I am a 30 years young, 5'7 & 265#. I look forward to your responses! Mahalo!

Replies

• karabear2987
    karabear2987 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was sleeved on 06/28/18 and am down about 20lbs at this point. Feel free to add me for support
  • MrsHenry7088
    MrsHenry7088 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kara! I'm so excited you replied. Sorry for the late reply, I thought I would get a notification of some sort if someone wrote. Anyway, I will figure out how to add you. How are things going so far for you? :)
  • MrsHenry7088
    Options
    P.S. beautiful photo!!!
  • ylc0208
    ylc0208 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just had my surgery on the 27th. I'm struggling a little bit with all the fluids post OP but I'm feeling ok considering the surgery. Feel free to add me!!! Hope you are doing well after surgery.
  • MrsHenry7088
    Options
    Hi! I was sleeved the 29th. I had a lot of trouble getting clears down. I had a lot of nausea and everything had a medication in it to boot!. Now that I'm on full fluids I'm doing better. I have 8 more days on this stage. I hope you are recovering very well!
  • murphyraven
    murphyraven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I had my revision surgery on Aug 30th (sleeve reshape plus intestines reroute). I'm doing well on the clear liquid phase but I am very ready to move to the full liquids. feel free to add me if you'd like!