I'm new, be my friend, pretty please!

Options
Hi all.

I'm 22 and from the UK, I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was about 14 after to trip to doctor to find out WHY I HAD SIDEBURNS.

PCOS just sucks doesn't it? Don't you just love all that excess hair and the easy weight gain.

Send me a request and we can go on this MFP journey together :)

Replies

• lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there i also suffer fro, PCOS it is so hard tryiing to loose weight but we need to keep trying I am going to send you a friend request
  • ahatt1186
    ahatt1186 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too and I am really trying to lose the weight. I have sent you both friend request
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I found out when I was in my late 20’s that I have PCOS - after 17 years of the drs telling me that nothing was wrong. And then another year before I was told that I have cysts on my right ovary.

Would love to send you guys a friend request and I will when I’m on my desktop (currently on my phone and not sure how to do that from here)

I’m now 37 and struggling with PCOS, sleep apnea, asthma (which is behaving itself when I’m not sick) and hypothyroidism
  • elscee
    elscee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will add you all now if that's okay?
  • newtonsthirdlaw
    newtonsthirdlaw Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I've been diagnosed with PCOS for around 10 years now. Here to kick its booty one day at a time 👊 Gonna add everyone 😁
  • sarahburman
    sarahburman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I’m 39 from U.K. and was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 24, as I ballooned by 3 stone and had more facial hair than my husband! Loving laser hair removal but have struggled with weight ever since! Currently lost 8lb on this try. Just counting calories and exercising ALOT more!! Also new to MFP.