Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited September 2018 in Social Groups
Welcome to the September 2018 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Triathlete, currently at goal weight but it's so easy to gain even with all the training that I'm still here logging, tracking, etc...besides I just like the place.
    Wish everyone well on their journeys!
  • JDemo2018
    JDemo2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Goodluck! I’m trying to lose 31 pounds so we are pretty similar.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say that I'm trying to lose 20lbs. I've lost it before, but then it keeps coming back!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Ready and rearing to start a new month, we can do this
  • poparna
    poparna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Was just setting up a very similar challenge just for myself and found this group! My goals are an average of 10, 000 steps a day (i.e. 70, 000/wk), to track food in MFP, eat a minimum of 1250 cal per day up to my exercise adjustment. I strength train 2 - 3 days a week, my goal is to maintain muscle but get leaner. I have jeans I need to get back into!
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! First timer here... I work as a bookkeeper from home, more hours than I care to admit, and earlier in the year re-aggravated an old back injury. I've been on the mend for the last couple of months and the extra 50 lbs I've been carrying around sure hasn't made recovery easy. I've been tracking via MFP for a couple of months now and believe that the accountability this challenge offers will be the piece of the puzzle I've been missing! Looking forward to 09.01.18... Let's do this!
  • Livingfit1972
    Livingfit1972 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m back to MFP this week and I’m so sad I didn’t stick with it before. I made it to my goal weight about 1.5 years ago and here I am back to lose the same 35 pounds I lost last time I was on here. I am hoping to reach my goal yet again and actually stick around to maintain this time!!!!
  • jrncfs5207
    jrncfs5207 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a cyclist and want to train for century ride. I need to loose 20 lbs. I need accountable for training and nutrition. Let’s do this!!
  • AvandHK
    AvandHK Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I’m always up to a challenge and it’s really a fun way to get to my goal so I’m in
  • mekelly
    mekelly Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm from Australia and summer is just around the corner, so this challenge is perfect for getting rid of that extra winter 'warmth'! I'd like to lose 5kg but would be happy with 3kg.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking forward to this challenge as I'm a big believer in accountability. I have about 60 pounds to lose and am so sick of myself for using one excuse after another to go off the rails. Not this time!! B)
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,797 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I’m very excited about this challenge. I have about 40 pounds to lose...so it begins tomorrow!

We’ve got this!

Jill
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 20year old girl from southern USA, I've been working on my fitness journey sort of on my own (with a lil support from my family, but I've been mostly going through all my struggles lately, alone). I can't wait to begin tomorrow, Saturdays are one of my biggest challenges and it's gonna take a lot for me to not go to CVS and buy a bunch of junk food to eat after a long, tiring day of errands. I don't wanna fail on the first day lol, so I'm really pushing myself to stay strong.

I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I struggle a lot with trying not to put back on all the weight I lost, and hopefully an accountability challenge will help a lot with staying on track :) Doing this with a bunch of other people seems fun!

My goal is to follow CICO, do daily hour-or-so long walking + daily
    yoga/stretching/meditation, and strength train at LEAST 2x/week for a minimum of 30-45minutes. My goal is also to stick to /healthy/ treats only, no chips/cookies/cake/chocolate bars for a while (and if I have any, it MUST be portioned & tracked). So I gotta trade in my Hershey bars for protein bars, and my ice cream for applesauce, yogurt, or sugar free pudding lol.

Let's do our best! <3
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I’m excited to get back to the forum:-).

This particular challenge has been incredibly helpful to me, and I absolutely love the accountability and comradery.

I look forward to meeting you and reading about your successes!