September 1 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @IamIam; @Bill70Strong; and @leanHelen
    Thanks for being on this team and being an encouragement to each and every new & returning team member!
    Rick
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sept 1
    Exercised- Yes - Zumba
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked - Yes

Welcome to new folk and hello again to those returning! This is month number 2 for me. Great to be here again 😊
  • scottie1568
    scottie1568 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, first month for this challenge. I've gotten lazy about tracking, so I'm hoping that this will keep me on task, on target, and losing weight. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Super excited for this challenge! I've been way too lazy all summer and my weight has stalled big time. I started MFP in July to double track my WW points and calories. So far it's having some nice results but not enough. I had already decided that I was going to go all in for September... and then I saw this challenge. Perfect!! I have every intention of being in that winner's circle!! B)B)
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 1
    Exercised?: Yes. 4.2km in 50 mins (mostly flat).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Got to go for a walk with my wife today. Slower than my normal pace (by a lot), but got us both out for a while.

Test flew re-built drone. Flies better than ever (more powerful motors). Rebuilt the last remaining one tonight (it is a MUCH tighter build). Will get to test fly it tomorrow. (Why so many race drones - current count 5 - main reason is backups for racing (break one on a race day and you are not out for the rest of the day)).

Fathers day here in Australia tomorrow. Planned to go out for lunch (with meatza and pavlova for dinner). Unfortunately my Father is not at home tomorrow, so cannot visit, but will call.

Congratulations to all who made the Winners circle in August. Any month is a hard month to keep consistency.

Congratulations too to all who kept going in August, even after the fourth pass day. This is really what UAC is about.

Each month I post my goals for the month. It helps keep me focused. They are often the same month to month, but it is what I aspire to maintain.

Personal goals for September:
    1. Be in winners circle (track everything, keep under budget, 20+ mins exercise per day, no more than 3 pass days).
    2. Stay between 63kg and 68kg (full maintenance maintenance but too low at the moment. 68kg is still well inside the normal BMI range for me.).
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month) and continue past failings (forgive mistakes and keep moving forward).
    4. Post each day to UAC.
    5. Encourage others where possible.

Wishing best of success to everyone.

Last month, I am currently 63.2kg as of this monring and have been hovering round 63.0kg, so mostly good.

Made winner circle (just). 2 pass days, but kept honest. Both pass days were lack of 20+ mins dedicated activity.

Only missed posting 1 day last month, so definite improvement on July there.
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm new here and hope that this challenge will keep me motivated! In my goals I want to include and at least 2 litres of water per day if it is ok. I really struggle with it and I want to make it a habit!

Good luck everyone!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone old and new, after not making the winners circle for August I sure am determined to make it this month, have felt a few silly old habits creeping back into my day, now is the time to nip it in the bud😃
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 7 mins yoga for trapped wind😞, 17 mins yoga for back pain, am sure my ailments were due to going off track...180 min gardening and harvesting plums
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Barre class, followed by a 60 minute Yoga class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes..  Long Cardio again and a few  circuits
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Great start to the month! Welcome all new friends and glad to see you returners!
    This is my 5th month in the challenge!  I can't believe it has gone so fast! This is the only challenge I've ever done besides fitbit ones and I've loved it!
    I do read all the posts and really enjoy them. Looking forward to a fabulous September!