September 8 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Want feeling good again today. Calories are really low because I didn't feel like lunch. But I did track everything. Feeling better after supper so I went for a walk.

Tracked - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - 20 min walk.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    A really long dog walk today covered extra calories for a bagel.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sept 6. Pass. I ran out of day - no exercise.
    Sept 7. Yes 3x. 30 min bike
    Today 3x. 30 min bike.
    Weekends can be hard especially when the kiddo visits.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    7-September
    Exercise: yes, walking
    Calories: yes, within my limit
    Tracking: yes

8-September. Pass day #1
    Exercise: no
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: no
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2

Started the day with a great drilling session at Jiu jitsu with my friend (we graded to blue at the same time so are very similar on skill level and therefore make great for partners drilling technique) despite my insanely sore arm from my vaccinations for travel. I normally don't suffer from that, but apparently the more muscle you have, the more you suffer (Yay, that means I have lots of muscle) and I had to get the Hep a & b because hep a is out of stock, double dose means more likely to suffer. Arm is fine this morning!!!! So all good (although I have been advised to go back for the 2 booster shots to ensure lifetime immunity).

Food is all tracked but sushi with friends pushed me over. It was worth it and an amazing time with my friend, her daughter and niece and one of their friends and my mom!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes, 40 min walk around Oxburgh Hall uk
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes way under
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - yes. I ran 12k
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes but I had to eat some exercise calories after such a long run.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,170 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    Used all my exercise calories
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sept. 8 (posted Sept. 9)

Exercise: Yes, about 50 minutes cardio (with lots of dancing lmao), and lots of walking
    Calories: Yes, and I ate back some of my exercise calories, but not too much!
    Tracked: Yes, couldn't finish last night(wifi went out) but I just remembered to finish tracking everything this morning!

Had a decent day, kept myself active and moving and got a bunch of groceries done. Tbh I hate going through Walmart and seeing all the sweets & chips and stuff, everytime I think I want to treat myself to a candy bar I just can't find a good reason to eat a full meal's worth of calories in a small bar of sugar, y'know? (but i found way better, more filling things to eat instead)
    I had a bit extra-than-normal food last night b/c of munchies but I didn't go overboard surprisingly! I'm actually really proud of myself for not letting it go into a binge, b/c the urge was strong. But thanks to this group I actually have something to prove & I really look forward to keeping myself accountable at the end of the day and I'd rather not waste a Pass day on an impulse decision.
    I also lost a couple of pounds recently! So I'm doing better than my anxiety wants me to think. 🌟
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Sep 8
    Yes x 3
    Ex: 43 mins
    Calories: under 96
    Track: yes all!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    September 8
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, So proud of myself. Went for a wedding and stay within my goal.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, tango for exercise. Just ratcheted my calories down, so it was a struggle to stay under, but I did, within 3 calories :p
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sept 8th
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: yes
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sept 8
    Pass day #3