September 13 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day again. Life is crazy at the moment and not getting to everything. I logged nearly everything last night but then had chocolate milk which would have pushed me over my goal. I was DEAD after 5 hours of jiu jitsu in the day including some hectic wrestling and takedown practise, but my asthma kicked in bad (because I tried to push to the end of the round and let it get out of control) which left me with no energy at all.

The weekend is busy, but not much exercise so I can get a bit of a rest in and I have 4 days of work until my leave...
  • dbhappy
    dbhappy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    3xyes today
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Sep 13
    Yes x 2, No x 1
    Pass Day #1

Just really haven’t been feeling my normal self. I feel strong when moving, but weak otherwise. Slight headache, irritable (not like me), No temp, bp low.

So, I’m exercising a little less, eating a little more. Thinking I need a mini-diet break? I need my energy back!

Ex: 46 minutes: walking, running up stairs, dancing

Calories: Over by 147

Tracked: yes, every gram
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in

Tracked: yes
    Calories: barely under
    Exercise: 40 laundry walk. 14k steps
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sept 13

Exercise: yes, 20 min walk, 5,055 steps for the day
    Calories: No, LNS binge
    Tracked: No, just didn't even want to know.. hound dogs were in the pound, sleeping it off

@peachpastries - your post from Sept 12 has kept me in this challenge... I had every intention of logging in and checking out of the group, but when I read your words regarding facing failure, acknowledging it without be defined by it, forgiving ourselves and moving onto a better next minute, I realized that was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you for sharing your truth what you have learned along the way! You are in inspiration. I hope the storm has not caused you too much damage and that the interruption to normal life is minimal. Hurricanes are a disruption to life on so many levels!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sept. 13

Exercise: Yes, 50 minute cardio and a short 15-20minute weighted squat & arms exercise
    Calories: Yes :)
    Tracked: Yes

feeling more rested & energized today. had an awesome workout and i ate way better than yesterday! 🌟

Good work! I just read your post from yesterday, and I admire you for keeping it real. Glad you're back on track!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2. I went back to work this week, and I took two pass days. I have to find a better way to cope with stress. Staying within my limits was easy when I was off work. Anyway, I logged it all, and I lifted weights at the gym. It was the wine that took my over the limit.
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @Anya_000 + @InOneness omg thank you so much!! didnt expect to wake up to people actually replying to my posts, it's so encouraging! and there was definitely a storm recently but thankfully i don't live where the hurricane is headed! hope y'all have a great weekend 😍🌟 stay strong! 💪
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sept 13th
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: NO
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,170 Member
    Options
    Yes to all