Ready set go!

Options
SandyH2015
SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
Welcome everyone! As of this morning we are 19 strong! Feel free to invite your MFP friends to join us. Today is day 1 of our October challenge. Best of luck everyone and persevere!

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Iā€™m ready! :)
  • jacquelyncarey
    jacquelyncarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ready, Yay!!! We Got This!!! šŸ˜šŸ‘āœŒļøšŸ™
  • malika1976
    malika1976 Posts: 180 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    October 1 wet well for me. I met with a dietitian yesterday and she suggested some small changes to get a bit more protein and dairy. I never thought a dietitian would say it but she suggested eating LESS vegetables at dinner (being a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs I find it really hard to get enough protein).

I did walking with intervals running yesterday for the first time since getting sick, and found it much easier than expected.

One of my colleagues who works in a different city and who I haven't see for two months literally didn't recognise me when I knocked on the door of her motel room. She says I'm 'more beautiful' which I think means I look like I've lost weight - English isn't her first language.

A slightly stranger comment recently was a question as to whether my eye colour was natural. My eyes are a really boring colour (grey), but the woman asking said I was lucky to have my colour. That had never occurred to me before.

I'm quite frustrated with my sleep. 1 h 44 min last night. I thught with dayight saving starting that at least I would wake up a bit later (I mean the same time but the clock would say it was later.) But alas! I still wake up at 6 am. Maybe that's why this post is so long! Lacking sleep is inclined to make me talkative.

Oh well, better get off to work.

Hope your days go well once you join me in the land of the awake.
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    Well on my way...I think. I have been meal planning, but keep falling into the same meals which is getting boring. I will need to search for more variety that falls within my caloric ranges, and tastes good of course :smiley: Have a great day y'all!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am looking forward to being in this group. I can't believe its only 12 weeks until Christmas. This year has been a wild ride so far. I really NEED to stick to my goals through the holidays - I am hosting a Sweet Sixteen for my daughter at the end of the February!

I usually weigh in on Mondays, so how perfect was Monday, Oct 1?