Welcome!

Options
Welcome to our group. Are you ready for your first challenge? It is coming!

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m Lucy from Scotland.
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    Hello group! I am ready for this challenge and meeting my goals. I am Bernadette from Arizona.
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Jen from Alberta, Canada checking in! Lovely to have you all on this crazy ride ;)
  • theredwren
    theredwren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m Renae from Australia. I’ve literally discovered the forums and groups tonight, despite using MFP for years, I’m hoping the extra support will keep me going!
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Gabi from Houston, TX. My goal is to lose 2 dress sizes by end of February and to keep losing through the holidays.
  • bijarkhan
    bijarkhan Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    New members may be still coming! I reached out to an old post thread, who they are still wondering where is the link. I found one member who posted the link, so I reposted it for the rest of the people still applying. The more the merrier. Welcome all.
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bijarkhan wrote: »
    New members may be still coming! I reached out to an old post thread, who they are still wondering where is the link. I found one member who posted the link, so I reposted it for the rest of the people still applying. The more the merrier. Welcome all.

Fabulous!!!!! Welcome everyone!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey all ! I’m amber and I’m on the journey to get back on track and stay consistent. At one time I lost 80 pounds and then I ended up gaining all of it back and then some when my dad passed away. And since then it’s been hard for me to get back on the weight loss bandwagon. It’s been like almost 5 years and I need to stop with excuses ! I’m hoping a challenge will keep me consistent :)
  • SandyH2015
    SandyH2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey all ! I’m amber and I’m on the journey to get back on track and stay consistent. At one time I lost 80 pounds and then I ended up gaining all of it back and then some when my dad passed away. And since then it’s been hard for me to get back on the weight loss bandwagon. It’s been like almost 5 years and I need to stop with excuses ! I’m hoping a challenge will keep me consistent :)

Welcome Amber! Glad you are here!