Need a Keto/FitBit Fam?

Options
katenix08
katenix08 Posts: 31 Member
Hi everyone! I've been on Keto since April of this year and I'm trying to stay motivated with my Fitbit. I'm looking for a group of Keto friends for weekly step challenges. I'd like people who will update at least twice a day. This is because friendly competition can be motivating. If you see you're neck and neck with someone you're more likely to get off the couch. So no updates at 2 minutes to midnight, lol! Also, would like people who will comment, cheer, support and do some light-hearted taunting. So basically not just a step challenge but a support group. A place to share your non scale victories as well as your scale drops. My daily step goal is a minimum of 13,500 and when I'm doing a dietbet I try to hit 20,000. But that being said sometimes I have weeks where I barely hit 3000 steps a day. So you can be any step range/goal you want! A good group usually has a mix of levels and therefore someone to challenge you. If you're interested add me with my email katenix08@yahoo.com or you can leave me your email address and I'll add you. If you add me please let me know in the request message that you're responding to this post! Thanks & best of luck to all! 

Replies

• camsff
    camsff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey i am a raging keto fan also happy to connect and help stay accountable if you like. cameronaitken@gmail.com
  • katenix08
    Options
    Awesome @camsff! I'll add you as a friend and once you accept I'll add you into the workweek hustle we got going on!
  • eileen1002
    eileen1002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am looking for motivation to make me move!!
    Thanks!
  • katenix08
    Options
    Alright Eileen! Add me on Fitbit and I'll add you to our Work Week Hustle!