Options
2»

Replies

• Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    comparison pics

Great work Stella, thanks for sharing your pics. :)
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • ADJ_WIS
    ADJ_WIS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    October 7, 2018

Exercise 20 Mins: Yes
    Stay w/in Calorie Budget: Yes
    Track Food & Drink: Yes
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oct. 7 (posting Oct. 8), Pass Day #4 :(

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: nooo, 500+ over D:
    Tracked: Yes

ugh, idk why but i keep overeating & comfort eating! i've been really stressed the past week & there's too many snacks in the house and my self control is slightly cracking. i've been planning a halloween party since the beginning of the month and i guess it's making me too anxious and slightly obsessed over food. :/

so disappointed to have this many pass days so early in the month, i didn't mean to slack off so much! and i have no real good excuse either, besides feeling ill & stressed. oh well, no winner's circle for me this month. life will sometimes be like that i guess! i'll try to do better <3

good luck to everyone that's on a great track so far! <3
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    October 5th
    Exercise: No
    Calories: No
    Tracking: yes
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    October 7th
    Exercise: No
    Calories: No
    Tracking: yes
  • SoonerDustin
    SoonerDustin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No-recovering from football Saturday
    Yes
    Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Oct 7
    Pass Day 2

Exercised: yes 45 min+ walk
    Calories: over
    Tracked: all
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
    Had a wonderful day
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Oct. 7 (posting Oct. 8), Pass Day #4 :(

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: nooo, 500+ over D:
    Tracked: Yes

ugh, idk why but i keep overeating & comfort eating! i've been really stressed the past week & there's too many snacks in the house and my self control is slightly cracking. i've been planning a halloween party since the beginning of the month and i guess it's making me too anxious and slightly obsessed over food. :/

so disappointed to have this many pass days so early in the month, i didn't mean to slack off so much! and i have no real good excuse either, besides feeling ill & stressed. oh well, no winner's circle for me this month. life will sometimes be like that i guess! i'll try to do better <3

good luck to everyone that's on a great track so far! <3

do you have a craft / hobby that requires you to keep your hands clean, but you find relaxing /enjoyable? Maybe making paper chains or construction paper decorations for your party?

(if you hadn't mentioned "planning for Halloween party on the horizon" I might have suggested knitting / crocheting / needle-craft of some sort / sewing / mending / 5D diamond (look it up on Amazon - multiple sizes, complexities and themes - easy to do - AMAZING finished results and very zen-like while doing) etc etc.)

The basic idea is to be doing something that might prevent you from snacking.

I perfectly understand getting shopping for An Event done in advance .... but unless they can be stored in the freezer for now, early Halloween treat shopping DOES tend to put too much temptation too close to hand - unless it is something you just don't like but tricker-treaters would. (for me that might be "buy a mixed box of salt&vinegar / bbq / katsup flavoured chips, but avoid both the mini-chocolate bars and the plain / ruffle / dorito chips" )