October 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    usjipb8gfcog.gif
    Most of us are tracking our calories; exercising consistently, and maybe even more, but, are you getting enough sleep? I'm not...
    Best wishes,
    Rick
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL wishing you some Zzzzz's. @craigo3154 could probably also use more rest. I'm off to get some Zzzzz's myself.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I didn't post for the past two days?

I guess... I was declaring my 4th day pass and it was a downer. But it was a choice. I still had a dry cough and runny nose and thought I'll eat a bit more, taken my medicine and completely rest.

15 + 16 Oct Oct
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

17 Oct
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

NSV: I have managed to add bodyweight exercises to my fitness routine since the beginning of the month.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Fitbit says I get about 6-7 hours sleep, seems to be enough for me, I do find I sleep better if I have walked that day
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 50 min yoga, 60 mi cleaning, 60 min walk, 20 min evening quigong a new one for me quite enjoyable
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Oct 17th
    Exercised- Yes, Zumba
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked - Yes

Feels good to get back onto this and the tracking, otherwise things can slip. Generally I get good sleep as I am less functional in every way without it. Big storm kept me awake last night though.
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 mins on the erg, 15 mins playing drums

I usually sleep well. I am not a worrier (my wife does enough of that for both of us). Matthew 6:34! I’m retired so I have the luxury of making my own schedule. The only thing that disturbs my sleep is the frequent trips to the bathroom that are the lot of many guys my age. That and occasional aches and pains. Sorry if that’s ‘too much information’ 😮
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    10/17
    I ended up eating for dinner, so I'll use a cheat day. I did do several walks today and logged my food.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 :)
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Pass #1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Nope, intentional rest day.
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 7es! I enjoyed a good walk this morning.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    10/17
    Exercise? Yes...but I was definitely not in the mood for it. Had such a wonderful trip which, ironically, was followed by a flu shot...and then a sore throat and cold immediately following. I did make myself do 20 minutes of indoor YouTube aerobics and 5 minutes of stretches...no more, and no less. I swear...you can go into a doctor's office very healthy and come out sick 15 minutes later!
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    I slept in a recliner last night, keeping head elevated to ease congestion...and then went to bed this morning and got up at 1:30 this afternoon. That is definitely not the norm for me, though.

I was so looking forward to a visit I scheduled with my former employer who had been in the hospital and rehab for the past year and 9 months. He finally made it back HOME!!!! Yeah!!! Had to cancel the visit I scheduled with him for Monday because I could tell I was coming down with this cold and simply could not risk passing it on to him. I am so pleased he is home, though; and will reschedule my visit as soon as I am 100% sure I won't be passing anything contagious to him.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yes but by a narrow margin
    Exercise - yes 30 min evening walk
    Calories - Yes 1370/1400
    Tracked - yes

sleep - not too bad - the increased exercise helps with the insomnia. I wake every couple of hours but I can usually go back to sleep.
    bonus nsv the 3:00pm crash is gone!
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Exercise - 2 mile brisk walk
    Tracking - pass
    Calories- pass
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    My report:
    Exercise: as I transition back to cold weather exercise, I have to create a new habit of discipline. Had great workout this morning: 20 minutes of active stretching and then 45 minutes of cardio/strength intervals. I'm a bit sore, but happy.
    Tracking: good
    Calories: big margin below personal limit.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 2
    Went over in calories today I'm pretty sure. I might have done enough exercise to offset it but can't be sure of what I burned, so I'll take the pass.