October 22 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Looking ahead to November, Jessica of my office, has posted the November UAC discussions. It's ready for signup at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129035-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2018
    I hope that you sign up for November and share that link with your friends...I would appreciate your help.
    Thanks, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    b5hatsnh5uzi.jpg
    See post above about the November UAC.
    Thanks, Rick
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Signed in on Nov Intros, and joined Nov group.
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Oct 22
    Exercised- Yes, Zumba class
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked- Yes

@BMcC9 Thanks for your reply. Yes! Going to houses makes it hard to track. I avoid the pre meal snacking but the buffet lunch that everyone contributed to and you take bits from everywhere makes it well tricky. With a big family, this comes up regularly.

@TeresaW1020 That can happen! Halloween candy has a lot to answer for. Be kind to yourself though and thank you for posting it. It helps us help each other to see and feel comfortable about sharing honest experiences. Situations like that is why we are in this group in the first place. 🌻
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Today was a beautiful one here and really energized me. Thanks to 160 minutes of exercise (horses and rowing machine), I was well under allowed calories. Tracked everything. Good day!
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Pilates Mat class and 60 minutes strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    10/22
    Exercise? Yes, 55 minute walk in village on a dreary, overcast day. I've decided not to log the exercise in my exercise diary. It just gives me an excuse to consume those extra exercise calories I earned. I don't have a regimented heavy exercise routine, so my body won't miss those few extra calories.
    Calories? Within allowance.
    Tracked? Yes, all food consumed is logged.
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yes. Afternoon walk
    Yes 1377/1400
    Yes. All tracked.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, prelogging dinner for the day

My Halloween trick is that we can only buy candy that I dont like to distribute to kids. That way I'm not tempted with any leftovers. That doesn't help at work, or in public though!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I have a new personal trainer at 6:00 a.m. on Monday mornings. Her name is Chrissy and she is a competitive bodybuilder. I told her that she and I are just the opposite. I only exercise because I want to be fit for life...my life. Today was my second Monday with her, so she was not so cautious about whether I was going to have a heart attack on her watch.
    Exercise: 57 minutes of cardio/strength
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by 400 cal.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Exercise - 1h30 road bike - easy
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    October 22

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Track workout in the morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes by a couple hundred calories

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

I want to finish the month strong and one way I’m going to try is to up my steps for this week. I usually average about 11k a day but this week I’m going to try to log over 100,000. That’ll take upping it by over 3k some days. I’ll let you know how it goes.
    Day 1/7 16367 steps/100k goal