October 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    tjrfmsddlzpt.jpg
    It's time for you to raise your hand if you believe that you will be in the October Winner's Circle.
    If based on your calculations and effort, you have on a daily basis tracked all caloric intake; exercised at least 20 minutes per day; maintained your caloric intake below your chosen daily limit, AND have no more than 3 Pass Days, then you are on your way to the Winner's Circle.
    Please share with us in your report today.
    I have 3 Pass Days so far and expect to make it to the Winner's Circle.
    You too?
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    October 29
    Exercised?: Yes (3km walk in 24 mins - hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Work from home today. Not much else to report.

@RangerRickL. Your (and the UAC members) call on whether I will make circle this month. Only 2 pass days this month (both while travelling 24+ hours to and from Spain and due to lack of activity). Tracked every day. In budget every day. However I was too overloaded to report in at least every 3 days this month.

As working from home for the next 2 days, unlikely to have more 2 pass days between now and 31st.
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes
    No winners circle for me ~ but I knew this from the beginning of the month as I would be travelling with intermittent internet access. Looking forward to next months challenge though
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    already out .... but this is also my very first month with UAC, so very much a learning curve. Only 4 passes in all, with 3 days left to the month. Not bad for a first try .... Signed up for Nov, and looking forward to being in that one.
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Oct 29th
    Exercised- Yes, rowing machine, treadmill and elliptical
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked- Yes

Not a winner’s circle month for me. Will aim for November.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 :)

I know that I had three or four passed days so I'm going to say no to the Winner's Circle, but I will do my very best to make it next month! :)B)
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    Oct.29
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Winner circle yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    10/29
    Exercise? Yes, 1 hour walk with Jim
    Calories? Unknown
    Tracked? Not Today
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I am not good at being sick!! But I did manage to get in exercise, tracking, and eating within calorie allowance.

Hoping to feel better tomorrow
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Oct 28 No, no and no
    Oct 29 no no and no
    Got sick with really nasty cold which triggered my asthma
    I learned a lot from this challenge though, an I plan to be back in November.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes..  Long Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

Count me in for the winner's circle!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @craigo3154 It is my philosophy that the members make their own call. You are so disciplined, you are in as far as I am concerned.
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Bill70Strong You are so disciplined and find so much joy in the journey, it makes me happy! I'm glad you find the UAC worthwhile.
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Okay,
    So far, we are predicting the Winner's Circle for at least these team mates (I know that more will report later):
    @Bill70Strong
    @jan110144
    @craigo3154
    @stella7x7
    @less100n00

Honorable mention goes out to:
    @BMcC9 Thanks for joining us this month and well done!! I'm glad you are finding this group a good fit!

@allmannerofthings As a fellow asthma sufferer, there is no way we can meet the UAC goals when we cannot breathe. I hope you achieve asthma maintenance soon. Winter is coming. That is my enemy.
    Rick
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Oct 29.
    Yes 3x. 45 min bike
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Oct 29
    Yes x 3
    Exercise 165 minutes = 2.75 hr hike
    Over 15.4K steps
    Calories: under!
    Tracked all: yes

@RangerRickL
    I have 3 pass days & plan to be in the Winner’s ⭕️ Circle!! It’s been a very tough month for me (surgery, pain, PT, pain, house guests, medical tests, a wedding) but such is life & UAC has helped me remember that even with these things, we do our three agreements!

Thank you!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Great day. Started with jiu jitsu and ended with judo. Frustrations at work in between, but nothing helps frustrations than mat time. Only my third judo class (this time round, I did a couple of months worth about 3 years ago) and so happy with the improvement from 3 years ago. Got to throw and be thrown last night and it went so well. It's much easier to throw the black belts even though they are so much bigger than me, than the white belt who is my size, as they know how to move and fall properly.

Food was good. Ate as planned plus a couple of blocks of chocolate and still in my upper range of allowed calories.

Due to my epic adventure to Egypt, there was no option of winners circle this month, but it was a good month anyway!!! And Egypt was worth it!!!!!!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Reporting late, sorry.
    It's a pass for me.

Exercise - 8k easy run / 30 min cycling on home trainer / 15 min mobility work
    Calories - No, PASS#2
    Tracked - Yes

I really wish to not take any more pass days and make it to winner circle.
    Never been good at managing this kind of events, you expect to be recovering from a race and find yourself recovering from an injury instead. I took it on the chocolate...my mistake.