Nutrition and Exercise Link - Follow the link to track the challenges

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Are we marking flights or actual steps on the spreadsheet?
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I have the same question as April. Also, what are "AB"s? And what does "Reach Goals" under "did you meet your calorie goal" mean?
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If we don’t see our name can we add it or will you do that? On this one and also the other doc you shared the link to.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Are we marking flights or actual steps on the spreadsheet?

@Aprilstar480 - you can track flights or steps. I can convert. Remember, it does not count toward your calorie burn for the day.
  • nisijam5
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Peregrin72 wrote: »
    I have the same question as April. Also, what are "AB"s? And what does "Reach Goals" under "did you meet your calorie goal" mean?

@Peregrin72 ABs are abdominal exercises. I will post some more on that - but, you can do sitting, standing or lying on the floor. The goal is to hit 500 abs for the week. They do not count toward your calorie burn.

#1 is did you log your calories for the day
    #2 is did you make your calories goals (you may meet your calorie goals or you may exceed them) We try to make the calorie goals more than not.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    chefgirlrd wrote: »
    If we don’t see our name can we add it or will you do that? On this one and also the other doc you shared the link to.

I am updating now - it takes a while 'cause I am a working girl.
  • muskanbansal
    muskanbansal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this challenge?
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet has the number 12 for flight of stairs for me. I did not put that there, did someone mean to put it by their name and use my slot by accident?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    kikicooks wrote: »
    The spreadsheet has the number 12 for flight of stairs for me. I did not put that there, did someone mean to put it by their name and use my slot by accident?

You can update it if you wish...
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

@Peregrin72 ABs are abdominal exercises. I will post some more on that - but, you can do sitting, standing or lying on the floor. The goal is to hit 500 abs for the week. They do not count toward your calorie burn.

#1 is did you log your calories for the day
    #2 is did you make your calories goals (you may meet your calorie goals or you may exceed them) We try to make the calorie goals more than not.

Thank you!
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    will post tomorrow... can't edit from my mobile! sorry. I will try to log in from a pc more often!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Darn went to enter yesterday's numbers and saw it was already read only :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Darn went to enter yesterday's numbers and saw it was already read only :(

You can send them to me. I lock them when I start to calculate everything. NICE LOSS!!