11/14/2018 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hi Losers,

Please post the code word "arms" with your weigh in tomorrow on this thread. So happy it's our official first week. I hope your first week went well. This week we will have bonus arm moves for extra credit!! YAY!! I just don't have them up yet.

See your feet in the morning!

Replies

• Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1rfe5i.jpg
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    2med64j.jpg
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    6rojhjkqkrcp.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    d0hz8upo73m0.jpg

Pleasantly surprised!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    5mh2j9.jpg
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    xmsb55.jpg
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    dbyrcjde6713.jpg

• nisijam5
    edited November 2018
    Options
    guazfs8ik95t.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    soc7dfv89rmj.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    ah4y2jbnqi5r.jpg
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry I weighed in and posted mine in the weekly link. Next week I will post it here under your discussion for next weeks weigh in.
    Way to do everyone!!!!
    Do people get eliminated?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    chefgirlrd wrote: »
    Sorry I weighed in and posted mine in the weekly link. Next week I will post it here under your discussion for next weeks weigh in.
    Way to do everyone!!!!
    Do people get eliminated?

No problem - I saw it. You had a great week!! Someone gets eliminated each week unless someone decides to drop the contest. If you take a look at the spreadsheet you are in first place of our team. You are definitely SAFE.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    kidnixcs5ehe.jpg
    Mine really should have said bingo wings instead of arms.... lol
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    boncharlie wrote: »
    kidnixcs5ehe.jpg
    Mine really should have said bingo wings instead of arms.... lol

2.16 ...? You are fading away ... lol

• SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I didn’t understand the code word piece until now ...so that you know it really happened 🤦🏼‍♀️got it!!! I saw all the previous pics from week 1 with dates and that’s how I did mine. Sorry...catching on.
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    33bz7fm.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    And the winners are…

Boncharlie B)B)B) wins this first week with an impressive 8 lb. loss. And a 4.4% drop. So, close to the one-derlands. This week you will bask in the comfort of a 0.5 lb. advantage. I want to see some impressive bingo arm action as well. I personally am very nervous about you and Chunkysloth being on the same team.

Winning team...
    The Hangry birds lost 3 people due to non-weigh in. :'( They will receive a 1-week pass for elimination since they won. I had someone contact me today about joining and I will put her on your team as well.

Belly Acres - will receive a 1 lb. advantage for next week for their collaborative efforts.

Boo, our eliminated player….
    MamaTurner from the Belly Acres did not weigh in and will be this week’s eliminated player.

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or boxers)
    None yet!! I am sure they are on the way.

Opps, I went the wrong way…. :(
    Going forward, anyone who gains weight > 1.2 lbs will be penalized ½ of that weight going into the next week. WHY, WHY, WHY? Well, you can’t gain one week and then come back to win by losing the gained weight. This helps to balance the contest.

None yet!! Keep up the good work. Do not gain the >1.2 lbs because I don’t actually like to penalize people.

FIT/NUT….
    There is no fine art to this other than I look at who was successful at tracking and logging combined with weight loss. The top 3 I picked this week are:
    Cheffirlrd - 0.25 lb. advantage
    Sisumom - 0.25 lb. advantage
    Fourathomej - 0.50 lb. advantage

11/21/2018 prizes...Secret Rewards
    You will pick 2 numbers from 1 to 14 at the next weigh-in. I have corresponding prizes that go along with each number. The numbers of the winner will be applied!!!