New female friends wanted

Options
first78
first78 Posts: 35 Member
Hi! Well I'm turning 40 in March and that has given me the kick up the behind I need to lose weight and sort my health out. I've got 4 stone to lose and would love to make a few friends here to chat with and to he support one another. To tell you a bit about myself, I'm a married mum of 2, I enjoy cooking, swimming and hiking and am an avid book reader...I love fantasy and young adult fiction. My fave tv shows at the moment include Grey's Anatomy, Derry Girls, The Goldbergs, First Dates and I'm looking forward to watching Kiri. So if anyone would like a new friend please drop me a message and let's make 2018 a year of weightloss!!

Replies

• Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    How have you done so far @first78 ??

I will be turning 40 in a year time and mum of 2... I want to get in some decent shape for my bday 😁
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Spadhnik wrote: »
    How have you done so far @first78 ??

I will be turning 40 in a year time and mum of 2... I want to get in some decent shape for my bday 😁

OP hasn't logged on in the last month
  • jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • Saule1116
    Saule1116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 but totally down to be friends. 😅
  • faeriedanielle
    faeriedanielle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m 22 but 100% here for support! Feel free to add me, I try and do progress pics n have my diary open!
  • HelenDaleyGarnett
    HelenDaleyGarnett Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya I’m 40 in 7 weeks (how did this happen) just want to be healthy and keep away the middle age spread!
  • Moshimum01
    Moshimum01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 3st a couple of years ago around my 40th. I’ve failed to maintain and lapsed for the last year and want to get back on top of it! I like cooking from Hairy Dieters and Tom Kerridge. I need to get on top of portion control and biscuits!! Happy to ‘friend’ you.
  • dawnidns
    dawnidns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me, diary is open for all too see!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    38 year old mum, lost 45lb on here before then got pregnant. Looking to lose around 50lb & create healthier habits. Open diary open to being added
  • princessemms
    princessemms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me anyone xx