Need support!!!:)

Options
I had bypass april 12, 2017. Looking for friends and motivation on my fitness pal!!!

Replies

• YvonneRae1979
    YvonneRae1979 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
  • vnovick1980
    vnovick1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my pre op journey on 5/15/18. I've lost 19 pounds. I am having surgery at Magee's Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh. Logistically, I am 2 hours from Pittsburgh from where I work. I am unable to attend the support group meetings and I'm looking for some support from others. I am having Gastric Bypass. My highest weight was 331# and I am currently at 312.5#. I am eating high protein, low carb. Just back from a week at the beach and I didn't eat badly. My greatest fear is the 2 week clear liquid diet prior to surgery. I am 60 years old and hope that I don't end up all wrinkly and older! Thanks.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I started my pre op journey on 5/15/18. I've lost 19 pounds. I am having surgery at Magee's Women's Hospital in Pittsburgh. Logistically, I am 2 hours from Pittsburgh from where I work. I am unable to attend the support group meetings and I'm looking for some support from others. I am having Gastric Bypass. My highest weight was 331# and I am currently at 312.5#. I am eating high protein, low carb. Just back from a week at the beach and I didn't eat badly. My greatest fear is the 2 week clear liquid diet prior to surgery. I am 60 years old and hope that I don't end up all wrinkly and older! Thanks.

How are you doing after your surgery?
  • uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to posting on MFP. Not sure if this group is still active.

Female (38y/o); 5' 7"
    Surgery date: 6/9/2020 - Gastric Bypass
    Highest weight: 333lbs
    Weight as of last Saturday: 293.2lbs (Stats day is tomorrow).
    Goal weight: 180 lbs (as of now)

I just finished week 4 of the T-25 Alpha cycle. Week 5 starts Sunday. If anyone is doing T-25 or just wants an exercise accountability buddy, let me know.

I am not completely sure how all the communities and discussions work etc. Will figure it out after my last final exam next Wednesday.

Success to everyone still striving to meet goals and congrats to those who have met their goals!!