Options
2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,101 Member
    Options
    Nov 16
    Yes x 3

Exercised 11,688 walking in house with a N95 mask on due to smoke.
    Under calories-just (appetite up because I’m not hiking outdoors, but sounds like maybe this time next week I’ll be able to)
    Tracked: yes, I always track everything

It was late when I posted on Nov 15, and forgot NSV’s so I’ll add them here!

I pulled out a favorite coated that I had mended - had busted back shoulders wearing it when too heavy with large sweater under. “Oh good I can wear that coat...” haha it’s WAY Too Big. So funny I thought of it as “tight.”

I am truly feeling leaner & average weight after losing 71 lbs. I feel comfortable with myself. I’m glad I lost the weight slowly so I could adapt. I plan to lose 4-7 more pounds gradually.

I went through my remaining clothes today (I have given away things that are too big every few months) so my wardrobe is dwindling! And I noticed a real shift this time. I don’t want to wear clothes that are too big or “hide me” as I used to before. This is a Huge NSV for me. I look forward to building a handful of outfits that I love and that FIT when I decide and achieve my final weight.

Finally, in the past is smoke prevented exercise I would have stopped. If my arm was broken. I would have stopped exercising or sought “comfort foods.”
    Not anymore! Baby habit changes really do turn into our new routines!!

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 so very proud of your accomplishments and NSV's. They really do make a difference. I remember buying clothes in the same thrift stores I donated to as, while my weight was down, I had more I wanted to lose and didn't want to invest heavily in a new wardrobe...only to have to go to a smaller size, yet again, in months to come. I developed a new habit when I discovered I really do enjoy thrift store shopping!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,101 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 so very proud of your accomplishments and NSV's. They really do make a difference. I remember buying clothes in the same thrift stores I donated to as, while my weight was down, I had more I wanted to lose and didn't want to invest heavily in a new wardrobe...only to have to go to a smaller size, yet again, in months to come. I developed a new habit when I discovered I really do enjoy thrift store shopping!

Thank you so much @w8goal4life!
    Really means a lot to me!

Yes! Thrift shopping is new to me, too!! Quite the revelation!

Yes, I’m now 12-13 lbs below my GW when I began losing weight. HaHa!

I finally asked my doctor to help me figure out a healthy weight for me. Three pounds ago, he said 5-10 pounds should be good, don’t lose more than 10, and we’ll re-assess then. I’m really glad I asked him, as I was thinking/trying to figure it out/spending way too much time/stressed about it. BMI currently hovering around 23.4/5

A fun journey!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Pass day x 3
    Tracked, Attended boot camp but no dog walk due to smokey air.
    Over in calories
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    November 16

Pass day #2
  • Turbolifts
    Turbolifts Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Better late than never!

Exercised: Yup! Treadmill running and some brief faffing about with lat pulldowns
    Calories: Under, because Fridays tend to be when my spouse and I end up on fast days
    Tracked: Sure did.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    November 16
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Pass #3
    Rest day from exercise
    Tracked everyting
    OK on calories