LTGW: Dunno yet!

Weigh ins: Thursdays
    11/1/18 = 284 (-2)
    11/8/18 = 282 (-2)
    11/15/18 = 281 (-1)
    11/22/18 = 280 (-1)
    11/29/18 =

Total WL for the month = 6lb

I wasn't super good this week so super happy to end on a loss! I really want to hit my goal (as I basically haven't at all this year -_- ) and it's definitely achievable - fingers crossed.

Don't feel Down @Daynacrd - you're a massive inspiration in this group! And your pictures show how amazingly you're doing :D

Hope you American guys all had a great Thanksgiving :)

• 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Name: Malia 😜

My Numbers:
    SW: 260
    CW: 244
    GW: 238
    LTGW: 140-150

Weigh ins: Fridays
    11/2/18=245 (+1) Family in town visiting has made me less focused this last week.... Back at it! :sweat_smile:
    11/9/18=243.2 (-1.8) Alright, back at it... Cant post pics cause the phone ap is down still... :unamused:
    11/16/18=245 (+1.8) I have been eating to much sugar and carbs this last week, also shark week... I will do better next week hopefully! :triumph:
    11/23/18=239.6 (-5.4) Woo! Weighing in a day early cause I just had to🤩🦃 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    11/30/18=

Total WL/G for the month= (-4.4)
    Alright, let's do this!!!😎g46l4ctu9m5u.jpg
  • Daynacrd
    Daynacrd Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    808malia wrote: »
    Name: Malia 😜

My Numbers:
    SW: 260
    CW: 244
    GW: 238
    LTGW: 140-150

Weigh ins: Fridays
    11/2/18=245 (+1) Family in town visiting has made me less focused this last week.... Back at it! :sweat_smile:
    11/9/18=243.2 (-1.8) Alright, back at it... Cant post pics cause the phone ap is down still... :unamused:
    11/16/18=245 (+1.8) I have been eating to much sugar and carbs this last week, also shark week... I will do better next week hopefully! :triumph:
    11/23/18=239.6 (-5.4) Woo! Weighing in a day early cause I just had to🤩🦃 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    11/30/18=

Total WL/G for the month= (-4.4)
    Alright, let's do this!!!😎g46l4ctu9m5u.jpg

Wow girl that’s wonderful how did u lose all that in 6 days?
  • Daynacrd
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Daynacrd wrote: »
    Haven’t logged really in days and am so depressed over my progress and accountability

Have you checked out my diary for the last 2 days...It is fat asser week and I am living it up! I NEED you here to drag me back kicking and screaming next week! 3 days ago, I had 8 tbsp of frosting and some ice cream for dinner.

How do I look at someone else diary? I didn’t know that was possible
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »

How do I look at someone else diary? I didn’t know that was possible

I have my diary public for anyone to see. Just click on my name (sometimes you have to do it twice) to see my profile and it will say view diary. Click on that and you will see my shameful week of Thanksgiving leftover binge. >:):#
  • 808malia
    Options
    @Lindz2H - Congrats on being close to your monthly goal! :star:

@Pidge - Way to go!!! You are killing it this month! >:)

@Samantha - Good outlook, you will do better next week :wink:

@Dayna - Love your progress pics! You are such an inspiration <3 And I am only doing the keto diet and not eating unless I'm hungry. I'm not even exercising! The keto diet is awesome... Let me know if you have any questions about it B)

@Ellie -Nice drop! I started Keto about a month and a half ago, and I'm loving the results! :smiley:

@Melinda -I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving party! And a loss is a loss, so on to next week! :p
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hey @Daynacrd - Good for you for saying something!

The only thing missing is being in action again. It sounds like you took a break -- no problem. It also sounds like you might be ready to get back in action -- no problem. The holidays can be so tough. 🤗🤗

And way better to start back now than gain all the weight back and wait months/years to get back in action, like I did. You can plan to take time off again at Christmas

Willing to start back logging today (whatever day it is when you read this)? Just get started with logging whatever you eat going forward, and you are keeping that promise to yourself again! :smile:

@mram3582 - You just made me laugh so hard. I love that you *logged* the frosting and ice cream dinner. I'll be knocking on your MFP door if you don't check in next week.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Oh, I'll log it ALL and I'll do it accurately to the gram! And I'll probably have my 1st gain since being on mfp for the last 10months. I FULLY planned on gaining AT LEAST 2lbs this week. My first day with all the sodium was a +8lbs gain...that is going down now, but I am still up on sodium every day this week which is really hurting the accurate weigh in too. But yes, I will ALWAYS be honest with my logging o:)
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    My Numbers:
    SW: 265.2
    CW: 191.1
    LTGW: 140
    GW for December: 175 🆕

Weigh ins: Mondays
    10/29 - 196.2
    11/05 - 191.1
    11/12 - 188.5
    11/19 - 185.4
    11/26 - 182.5 :smile:
  • MotiveIsMotivation
    Options
    SW: 257
    CW: 199.5
    GW: 196
    LTGW: 125 (I'm a 5'0" woman)

Weigh-in on Sundays
    Nov. 11: 199.7 (no loss but honestly I have been indulgent this weekend)
    Nov. 18: 196.9 (did not weigh myself today, did not track my calories yesterday, but did see this number on the scale earlier this week so I'm holding onto it until I see a lower one)
    Nov. 26: 199.5 (¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Last day of November, the 30th:
  • mram3582
    Options
    @MotivelsMotivation I'm right there with you tomorrow!
    @AustinRuadhain You're doing amazing! Are you going to do the High Adventures course now?
  • Daynacrd
    Options
    Hey @Daynacrd - Good for you for saying something!

The only thing missing is being in action again. It sounds like you took a break -- no problem. It also sounds like you might be ready to get back in action -- no problem. The holidays can be so tough. 🤗🤗

And way better to start back now than gain all the weight back and wait months/years to get back in action, like I did. You can plan to take time off again at Christmas

Willing to start back logging today (whatever day it is when you read this)? Just get started with logging whatever you eat going forward, and you are keeping that promise to yourself again! :smile:

@mram3582 - You just made me laugh so hard. I love that you *logged* the frosting and ice cream dinner. I'll be knocking on your MFP door if you don't check in next week.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS but I just had to shout that I love you for this response. I appreciate everybody for helping me during my trial or tribulation. I started logging in again today and I am back on track. This forum is a wonderful sense of inspiration, obligation, and responsibility and support. I think you all for that
  • mram3582
    Options
    Melinda
    5'3"
    SW:315
    CW:226.8
    GW:218.8
    LTGW:150ish

Weigh in: Tuesdays

11/06=225.4=(-1.4)
    11/13=224.6=(-0.8)
    11/20=224.2=(-0.4)
    11/27=226.0=(+1.8)
    Total=+0.6

sadness, some of that is still sodium which I expect to be gone by tonight, but not in time for this weigh in. I have to say that it was a yummy week though. It is my first gain since being on mfp for 10 months and expected.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Name: Samantha -
    My Numbers:
    SW: 324lb
    CW: 315.5
    GW: 309.9
    LTGW: 199 (then we will see.)

Weigh ins Saturdays
    11/03/18 = 315.9
    11/10/18 = 313.1
    11/17/18 = 313.1
    11/24/18 = 315.9
    11/30/18 =

Down 0 so far. Back to the start of the month. Arg. I didn't have that bad of a week the previous week, and then up 2.8, annoying and derailing. I haven't really logged since. Lets see if I can get back into the habit today. c9ztivas18oi.jpg
  • mram3582
    Options
    @violet456 I'm right there with you this month! It's been a hard last 2 weeks.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hang in there @violet456 ! I read that it takes at least 3 weeks to build a habit, so when I started all this, I took 3-4 weeks where my only goal was to get reliable at logging, until did it like clockwork, Then I started cutting calories and logging my reduced number of calories. So if you need to break things up into pieces to get some momentum going, do it.
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    @mram3582 & @AustinRuadhain Thank you for the encouragement. I have been better at logging so far, since that post.
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Name: Pidge

SW: 318
    CW: 286
    GW: 278
    LTGW: Dunno yet!

Weigh ins: Thursdays
    11/1/18 = 284 (-2)
    11/8/18 = 282 (-2)
    11/15/18 = 281 (-1)
    11/22/18 = 280 (-1)
    11/29/18 = 280

Total WL for the month = 6lb

Aww didn't hit the goal. I run two Etsy stores and both are insane at Christmas so with working so much I've been guessing my calories all week and didn't do a very good job of it! I'll have to try to find the time to weigh and log again!

Well done everyone, some amazing losses this month <3 See you in December (which has always been my worst month by miles so I'm determined to end it in the 270s!).
  • 808malia
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @Pidge- You had a great month! Dont let being 2lbs short of your goal get you down. And you must have done pretty well on guessing calories cause you didn't gain anything! :star:

@Samantha- Dont beat yourself up! The holidays can be really tough... Just the fact that we are all here trying during the holidays makes us all winners! Just gotta get back at it and try to do your best. 🤜🤛

@Melinda- You will be back down next week for sure! You are always so diligent about logging, I have no doubt that you will be right back on track!😜

@Austin- Wow man! You are on a roll, nothing can stop you!!! Congrats on a wonderful month 👏💪🤯
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi there!
    I just watched this fabulous video, and want to pass it on in case it inspires any of you awesome people!

Atomic Habits: How to Get 1% Better Every Day
    "Everybody wants rapid success... but we fail to realize that small habits and little choices are transforming us every day already.
    The graph and discussion in the first minute or so of getting just 1% better each day seemed really inspiring to me, and very relevant to working on weight loss! I especially loved the part about making sure that you create little wins every day for a long term project like this. I know I still get excited about getting all my food for a meal weighed and entered, and later finishing a whole day's food diary. (He has a book. I am going to go find a copy.)

Anyway, you might take a look (it's just 8 minutes) to see if anything inspires you, too.

https://youtu.be/U_nzqnXWvSo