Introductions

Options

Replies

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm back for December! This will be my third mknth. So far, I have made it to the winner's circle each month. As with everyone else, I expect this month to be an interesting challenge, given the constant temptation of social gatherings and holiday goodies. However. I'm prepared to give it my best effort!!
  • Superocn74
    Superocn74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello to all. I’m new to doing a challenge but have used MFP on and off (mostly off recently) for a couple years now.
    I have trouble with staying power, so am hoping for some accountability by being in a group.
    I’m 44, and weigh about 163. My goal is to get to about 144, a healthy BMI for my height. I just want to feel strong and healthy again. Something that often times feels unattainable.
  • sarge175
    sarge175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone B) . This will be the first community I have joined of any of the programs I have tried over the years. In the last 12 months I have dropped from 303 lbs. to 260. Not without the ups and downs that comes along with fitness and weight loss. The lowest I hit was 254 in May of this year.

It has been a real hassle these past few months. It seems the drive i had when I started has diminished greatly.

What I am in search of is individuals to help me keep on track. Knowing that I can be a knucklehead sometimes. The idea of others on the same path can help me stay driven to attain my goals is really appealing.

I look forward to working with you all !!! Who knows, I may even be able to assist in helping some of you in reaching your goals...

Thanks,
    Sarge :)
  • SAKR276
    SAKR276 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. Looking forward to getting close to dropping that ten pounds that has been hanging around.
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm back for round two. I failed last month, but I'm hoping to win this round.
  • ld8628
    ld8628 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my first time joining a challenge. Looking forward to the accountability and working hard toward my health goals. Since 2014 I have gained 30lbs and have also hit my 40’s. It is time to take control of my health!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm back again. Going to try and finish the challenge. I used to be fit but an injury stopped me in my tracks. nearly 3 years later I'm back and my injury seems to have gone at last. My health has going south. Rejoined my Gym today and the results were shocking. My blood pressure is sky high so I need to get back into this and fast :-) I
  • squanders5880
    squanders5880 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am excited to join this challenge as outer accountability is exactly what I need! My goal is to lose about 50 pounds in about a year for an all inclusive tropical vacation my husband and I are planning. I have lost weight before and gained it back, so I’m hoping this vacation will be motivating and perhaps this UAC group will help me stay accountable! I am so excited to be here!
  • ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’m new to this challenge and am really excited to have found it. I’ve done other challenges that require a lot more specifics in exercise and such, but I’ve had a few injuries since January that has taken me out of a lot of things. I still have an injury in my leg that restricts me from doing a lot of weight bearing exercises which has led to me becoming very complacent in my weight loss goals. I’m hoping this time I’ll stay motivated to continue moving forward towards my goals and stay accountable during it.
  • feelingbetterthanevernow
    Options
    Hi, I’ve been tracking my intake mostly “on” last couple years due to progressing kidney damage. I’ve found it a very useful tool. I joined the challenge to try to become motivated to lose about 30# gained after several major surgeries in the last 5 or so yrs. At age of 61 weight isn’t easily lost. Not trying to sound whiny, just introducing myself. With several chronic health problems, this might not be best fit for me. I’ve already had to take 2 sick days for not being up to exercising and it’s only Dec 4! Lol This is my life