12/5 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post my new favorite for the season "Merry Fitness and a Happy New Rear". He, he. I am hoping to have everything all ready to go for tomorrow! I'm thinking we might have to watch each others backs!!

Replies

• nisijam5
    Options
    whoooo - whoooo

Down 2 lbs. Now, time to start a new week and try to stay on track. I am feeling overwhelmed with Christmas prep, staying on track with the fitness and nutrition, starting a new job and the BSN program for school. Tonight, I'll be spinning!!

cx322zzuj2zw.jpg
  • Peregrin72
    Peregrin72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    315oks7.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    82ic59s6mo9u.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I took a secind photo that I thought was less blurry but it was just of an empty screen 😣😣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ sorry again
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I took a secind photo that I thought was less blurry but it was just of an empty screen 😣😣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ sorry again

No problem - I got it!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    3achebik3qcp.jpg
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    uxwxivbf4g9v.jpeg
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hgduac4q8h8m.jpeg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    82hzdmjxkybb.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yg1xqqarozq1.jpg
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    w9y7b7.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    December 5th Prizes….1:1 challenges

Please see the 1:1 spreadsheets for individual results

Boo, our eliminated player….Second Chance Challenge (lose 1% of your lowest recorded weight, come back and pick the team you want to be on)

Sooooo many droppers….this is a hard contest and it’s a tough time of year to GET-IT-DONE. Remember, those that stay with this will NOT be the ones to gain 6 to 8 pounds during this time.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners…some categories are weighted more. I look at weight loss as well.

Please see the 1:1 spreadsheets for individual results

Weight Dropper
    ….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Nisijam5 is in a W1- der- ful place. Dropping from the 200s to the 190’s is definitely a highlight.

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

None this week….

12/12 Prizes - Team challenge!! Each team is designated to drop 1% of their weight. If you make the team weight goal, you will be safe.

Winning team will win a 1 lb. advantage and the Big winner will win immunity for the next week!!

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?
  • nisijam5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    double post