Serious accountabuddy

Options
jordon5799
jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
Hi! I'm a stay at home mom to a 4 year old boy. 27 years old. Need to lose around 45 pounds.... I need a buddy, someone that wouldn't mind being bugged daily lol. Someone who is actually serious and isn't in it for a couple of weeks and off for a month (which I am guilty of). Someone who tells me to get off my *kitten* and go workout if I haven't done it and who tells me to put the cookie down

Replies

• diggiedawn
    diggiedawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Feel free to add me! I could really use an accountability pal!
  • Spiralspinner
    Spiralspinner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am in the boat as well. I need to lose more but I need pushes and nagging lol add me! My boy will be 4 in July.
  • jordon5799
    jordon5799 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I couldn't find my post after I posted it and never got any notifications that y'all commented!! I'll add you! I suck at logging food
  • gar4397
    gar4397 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here, I need someone to tell me to put down the candy! I need to take this more seriously, my little girl will be 4 in September. Feel free to add me.
  • kg000
    kg000 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will add you guys too! Always looking for more accountability partners on this journey...
  • DoraJean69
    DoraJean69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have five kids and need to lose 50-60 lbs. I'm 27 and weigh 190lbs. I need a partner or a few of them to help motivate me towards my goal.
  • kg000
    Options
    Hi DoraJean69! I will add you. The more accountability partners we have, the better :smile:
  • happyanxietyca
    happyanxietyca Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiiii I need the same thing! For me it’s more working out! Let’s be buds!
  • kg000
    Options
    I friended you too!
  • KiwipowaRoo
    KiwipowaRoo Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you ;)

• sbshoe90
    sbshoe90 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just found this group. I need some serious accountability as well. I'm gonna add yall!
  • Jeniffer78
    Jeniffer78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just ran into this group, I am all for accountability - highly interested in exchanging pokes and minders, banter, knowledge and overall how to's. 3 kids who are about to swoop me up in their ever growing life's madness! - and I so want in on it. Time for an overhaul - add me if you are interested in weathering the chaos with a distinct purpose.! All the Best!

~Jen~
  • cowmank
    cowmank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Katie, mom of 4. Youngest is 4 months. I have a total of 100lbs to lose, but I’m already 25lb down so “only” 75 more to go...yay! I’m still trying to figure out everything on MFP and one of my goals is to log consistently, so maybe we can all keep each other accountable! Feel free to add me.
  • hollyn0911
    hollyn0911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here for accountability as well. I'm a sahm of 3 ages 7,4,1 and need to lose around 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other out.
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and by the dates look like im late to it but if anyone is still in need for an accountability buddy or got on track and can get me on track I need all the help I can get!! im 30, mom of 2 boys ages 2 and 11 months. Im 5"4 and 195/196 lbs and need to lose a good 30-40lbs to be in a happy place. To be back where i was when i got married almost 6 years ago! Im terribleeee for being out by myself getting groceries or shoppers and grabbing those damn choc bars or sugary drinks off the side while standing in line and having myself convinced i need that sugary energy boost!
  • AIF389
    AIF389 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and by the dates look like im late to it but if anyone is still in need for an accountability buddy or got on track and can get me on track I need all the help I can get!! im 30, mom of 2 boys ages 2 and 11 months. Im 5"4 and 195/196 lbs and need to lose a good 30-40lbs to be in a happy place. To be back where i was when i got married almost 6 years ago! Im terribleeee for being out by myself getting groceries or shoppers and grabbing those damn choc bars or sugary drinks off the side while standing in line and having myself convinced i need that sugary energy boost!

I need this, too! I keep trying, but with no friends/accountability buddy it is tough staying on track. I am 29, mom of 4, and have 40+ pounds to lose. I was 127 4 years ago and am now 180. :'(
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @AIF389 i feel you! 5yrs ago when we got married i was 150.. now im 196 :(
  • AIF389
    AIF389 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add or message me and we can be accountability buddies if you want. I need someone to encourage me to exercise daily. Maybe we could do the same exercise plan?
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm here for accountability as well! I'm almost 30 and mom to a 2 month old girl. I'll be back to work in 2 weeks and need encouragement for daily exercise!
  • Riin21
    Riin21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I’m here for giving support to those who need. 👋🏻