Keto Life

Options
Looking for friends eating a keto diet and looking to lose weight and become more active and fit. A fitness tracker would be great. Trying to reverse diabetes and high blood pressure.

Steps goal of 10,000 daily

Replies

• futrdocsix
    futrdocsix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sweetstar09. I am also a follower panther Keto life style and have been looking for some buddies on here. How are you? What is your goals? Mine are to lose 140 lbs... But taking it a day at a time. I also live in the Chicago area. Nice to meet you!
  • DeniseB12luv
    DeniseB12luv Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me.. Just started the keto diet Monday!!
  • mscornbread101
    mscornbread101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto yesterday add me!!!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    I also eat Keto and do IF as well. I've been managing T2 diabetes with diet, vs. meds. Best wishes on your journey!
  • 2bPhat
    2bPhat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've been on Keto since April '18 and I'm down 73 lbs so far. I have PCOS...and so far so good. My cycles have came back, I'm off BP meds. I got back for a follow up in January to see about my A1C and cholesterol. Fingers crossed on that. It's the best thing I have discovered this far, for me and my situation. However, Keto isn't for everyone. Wish I would have started sooner.
  • Fitby5012821
    Fitby5012821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello out there! I'm looking for a supportive community to assist me with my goal of becoming healthier. I started the ketogenic diet in June of 2018 and have slowly lost 20lbs. I was an insulin dependent diabetic for 12 years prior to adopting this lifestyle. Happy to say I no longer have to take insulin! I would like to lose at least 20-30 additional pounds and I know increasing my level of activity will help with that. So, I recently purchased a new Fitbit to encourage myself to be more active. I want to build back up to a goal of 10,000 steps and increased cardio in general.

Who's with me?
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have a Fitbit also but averaging about 5,500 steps. I'm working my way up there though.
  • miss_simone26
    miss_simone26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies- I am also following a keto WOE to lose weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • Daedaestar
    Daedaestar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @Fitby5012821 Hi! I'm with you as well! Started this Keto journey on Jan 25nd and down 8 lbs! I don't have a fitbit but i use my apple watch to track steps and get out of my desk chair more. Good luck to you in your journey and congrats on no longer having to take insulin!
  • mschelle22
    mschelle22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too please, I'm 1 week in with Keto and looking forward to connecting with you all :)
  • Skeewee8
    Skeewee8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’d like to join. Thank you!